CHEAP World of Warcraft Gold - Stormreaver EU (Horde). 0.25€/K menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Jiksuli's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CHEAP World of Warcraft Gold - Stormreaver EU (Horde). 0.25€/K

Hello!

Due to quitting the game I'll just want to sell everything I got as fast as possible. As of right now I have around 400K in stock with some auctions going from emptying my reagent bank. Unfortunately due to protecting my account from being reported I had to create a new account for now. Payment through paypal, we will make the transaction so we can instantly trade after I have the payment on paypal.

Price can be discussed, but I feel 0.25€ is pretty decent and can even be turned for slight profit if you so desire or used for the game-time tokens on auction house for cheap game time (it's none of my business what you do with the gold after, I just want to get rid of it).

Alternative choice for money would be CS:GO skins, especially knives. If you're intrested in trading gold for a knife for CS:GO, please contact me. In this case I'm willing to ease on the price a bit (ie. I could trade all my gold for a knife worth ~80-100€ if the knife is something I would be intrested in).

Contact me by posting here or preferably send me a PM with your skype name and we'll discuss.

CHEAP World of Warcraft Gold - Stormreaver EU (Horde). 0.25€/K
    Jiksuli's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ready to trade for a moment still, out of town tomorrow.

Jiksuli's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ready to trade for a moment

Jiksuli's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be back and ready to trade tomorrow.