600,000g on Argent Dawn EU -|- Retiring player's savings up for grabs! -|- 600,000g menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Earnila's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

600,000g on Argent Dawn EU -|- Retiring player's savings up for grabs! -|- 600,000g

I have 600,000g for sale on Argent Dawn EU Alliance side.

- I'm a 'real player' and this is my own gold that I have slaved for over the past 6 years

- I'm the original owner of my account and have never received any warnings or such, so I'm not a red flag by default

- I'm not interested in interacting with professional gold sellers/buyers, I'm looking to sell my gold to another player

- I'm looking to sell all my gold, but can also sell just half or third of it if someone is interested

- I'm willing to negotiate on the price, so please contact me by email

- I'll be happy to give out also my Skype details, phone number and or real name as needed

[email protected]

- The gold is on Argent Dawn EU Alliance side, however I can go down on the price if you need to realm transfer back and forth in order to do the trade

- I would prefer exchanging real names and handling payment via old fashioned bank accounts (IBAN, EU) but PayPal / credit card should work fine as well

- I'm very wary of scammers, be that regular trolls, hackers or PayPal scammers, so I will be taking precautions during our transaction

600,000g / 360€
    (0,60€/k)

- Minus your realm transfer expenses

- Minus any AH cuts

- Minus any other discounts you get me to agree to!

300,000g / 195€
    (0,65€/k)

200,000g / 140€
    (0,70€/k)

And no, I don't have any more even if you are pleased with the price or the trade.
    These are my savings, I'm not a professional gold seller.
    Last edited by Earnila; 04-24-2015 at 01:33 PM.

600,000g on Argent Dawn EU -|- Retiring player's savings up for grabs! -|- 600,000g
    Earnila's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still for sale. Email me!