★★★Dartex's Middleman Services - trusted, professional&secure★★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dartexx's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/11
    Trade Feedback
    183 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★★Dartex's Middleman Services - trusted, professional&secure★★★

I am now offering my services as a middleman to secure your deals. Buying an account? Selling account/gold/mount/any other in game item/whatever and can't decide who goes first? No worries, i'm here to help you out.
    I am mostly experienced in WoW but i am willing to do most games including, but not limited to : blizzard games(battle.net - World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, etc.), Guild Wars 2, Aion, World of Tanks/Warplanes/Warships, Final Fantasy XIV, The Elder Scrolls Online, Wildstar, Archeage, Rift, Steam Games/accounts, browser games etc.
    Disclaimer/rules:
    - My fee is 10% of the deal involved - minimum is 10$
    - I am not responsible for anything that happens after the trade - paypal chargebacks, accounts being recalled/banned etc.(even though i will do my best to help you out to avoid this)
    - I will not offer any refunds after all parties involved have agreed to my terms/paid my fee(even if the trade doesn't get completed because either the seller or the buyer decides to call the deal off for any reason)
    - I will not be holding payment for the deal in question
    Procedure:
    The buyer/seller or both of them(if you decide to share my services cost) sends me the fee >>> The seller then provides me the item he is selling ( account info, game currency, etc.) >>> I check it and if it's all as agreed earlier >>> The buyer then sends the payment to the seller and once the seller confirms he got it >>> I send the item in question to the buyer and we're done.
    You can pay me with
    • Pay Pal (has to be verified and sent as a gift)
    • Moneybookers(skrill)
    • WMZ

Deal template:
    Buyer's forum username:
    Buyer's skype username:
    Seller's forum username:
    Seller's skype username:
    The subject of the deal: (which game, account/item name etc. and price agreed)
    Do you agree to my middleman rules?:
    Deal thread(if applicable):

Contacts:

(dartex2008 is my skype username -without . in the end or any other symbols - those are all scammers pretending to be me )
    We do currencies/accounts/services in many online games.
    10+ years in business, thousands of happy customers
    Contacts: Skype dartex2008 / Discord dartex2023 / Telegram @dartex2008
    Beware of impersonators! Always request PM here before making any deal with me to make sure you're not dealing with a scammer pretending to be me.

★★★Dartex's Middleman Services - trusted, professional&secure★★★
    Dartexx's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/11
    Trade Feedback
    183 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mostly helping with steam trading and battle net related stuff for now.
    We do currencies/accounts/services in many online games.
    10+ years in business, thousands of happy customers
    Contacts: Skype dartex2008 / Discord dartex2023 / Telegram @dartex2008
    Beware of impersonators! Always request PM here before making any deal with me to make sure you're not dealing with a scammer pretending to be me.