MMONSTER - Trading Platform for Online Games (Quests functionality Alpha TEST) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MmonsteR's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMONSTER - Trading Platform for Online Games (Quests functionality Alpha TEST)

Hello everyone!
    We are developing a trading platform for everyone willing to buy or sell any kind of gaming services and items.

We would like to test some new (Alpha) features.

Here you can create your own Boost-Service quest (task) and our players will accept and complete your quest.
    LINK: Create your Quest!

1. Sing Up using your Email/Username/Password to create an Account in our system.
    2. Click on "New Quest" button
    3. Fill the form with information about the task you want to be done.
    4. Enter the Price that you are ready to pay for your task in the Price field.
    5. Click on the "Create quest" button.
    6. When one of our players accept your quest, it will become available for payment receival. You will see it in your "Quests" menu along with the "Pay for Quest" button.
    7. After your payment is done, Please PM us your contact information (email/skype and battletag).

For example:

Quest - "Hi, i am looking for someone who can help me with Leeeeroy achievement, and i am ready to pay you 5$"

P.S. Please send us your feedback to [email protected]

Best regards,
    MMonster team
    Last edited by MmonsteR; 04-19-2015 at 09:44 AM.

MMONSTER - Trading Platform for Online Games (Quests functionality Alpha TEST)