[EU]GW 2 Warrior with LEGENDARY(Twilight), Greatsaw, Ghastly Grinning Shield menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mortal86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU]GW 2 Warrior with LEGENDARY(Twilight), Greatsaw, Ghastly Grinning Shield

Hey everyone my account is open from the first day and its on server gandara i have 2 armor sets on my warrior(500 armorsith,400weaponsmith); they are: Semi Glass Cannon and Tank-Shout/Regen, and with ascended accesories.
    and also i have level 80 Ranger(400 Leatherworker) too with most of exotics. Over 5000 gems spent.
    In bank i have Gift of mastery, gift of metal, 99 mystic clovers
    You can see rare dyes: White, Celestial, Abyss etc.. included
    Boosters: 2xBirthday Boosters, 7xEperience Boosters, 6x Crafting Boosters, 4xKarma Boosters, 2x Magic Find Boosters, 1x Glory Booster
    Skins: Super Sword, Super Greatsword, Super Shield, Super Longbow, Super Scepter, Super Staff, Super Shield, Hellfire Vambraces, Light(Medium,Heavy) Fused Gauntlets, Fractal Capacitor, Flame Legion Helm, Grasping Dead Visage ..
    And also you can see the currency from photos. Add me to talk skype: ali35911 im thinking price around 200€.
    feel free to talk with me. Thanks.

[EU]GW 2 Warrior with LEGENDARY(Twilight), Greatsaw, Ghastly Grinning Shield