Feenix archangel/warsong gold and accounts! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gjarrahi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix archangel/warsong gold and accounts!

Hey fellas. Currently selling big stock of gold on Feenix Archangel.

3 Euro = 1k
    25 Euro = 10k

The more gold the more discount.

Also selling

HONOR EXPLOIT: Sending you 2 programs that controls accounts so you can farm loads of honor very fast. Usually goes around 20k honor per 45minutes. I can farm the honor for you aswell, would be 1 euro for each 2k. The more honor the more discount. The program and "guide" itself would be 50 Euros, I call you on skype, send over programs. And explain&Show how its done.

ACCOUNTS:All my accounts have SQ/EMAIL. No warnings/bans or a bad reputation on servers. None of Warsong accounts go under 90 Euro and Archangel 40 Euro.

Archangel accounts!
    Night elf female priest with t4/t5 gear. 280% mount, Full tailoring/enchanting. Good PVE char. Also shadow gear.

UD male Mage & Rogue, Both same account and both are S3 geared. Beasts for pvp. 280% mounts and full proffs.

T5 Tauren male shaman with resto gear. 280% mount, 100% ground mount and full proffs.

T5 Ret/Prot/Holy Belf female Paladin with full proffs, ready for T6 and a good t4/t5 hunter in same account. Both got 280% mount.

Warsong Accounts:
    T3 Female Night elf hunter with very good naxx offgear items. 100% ground mount > ZG TIGER < Also full proffs.
    AQ40 / NAXX Geared Female elf warrior with 100% mount and full proffs(All flasks)

Add skype > Bogla.Oklah
    Accepting only paypal as gift, Got other threads with good comments and vouches from lots of other buyers.

Add skype and we can discuss price of the accounts.

Feenix archangel/warsong gold and accounts!