EXCLUSIVE WOTLK(3.3.5a) - TOOLS (Hack/Script) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

s1m421's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EXCLUSIVE WOTLK(3.3.5a) - TOOLS (Hack/Script)

Hi all, I'm S1m421. Not really famous, but anonymous and experienced kind of hacker on Wotlk Client.

That's an Introduction Post, to let people understand what I'm doing here and whats "tools" are available at live.

Until now I was just using all my knowledge on my own without taking profit for some reasons:

*Was kind of unnecessary for me Money*
    *I wanted the be like unique person with my works, to be more exclusive*
    *I had not maybe enough knowledge and experience to offer a decent service to everyone*

Then now, you know a little bit who I'm and what I'm doing here, selling WoW Tools.
    You can go to different post where I explain each Tool:

*** LINK - FPS DDOS TOOL (1.0v)***
    *** LINK - Rogue Reaction ADDON ***
    ***LINK - LUA SCRIPT TOOL/ADDON Service (Not Ready Yet)***

To preserve the integrity of the initiative I will ask a minimum of qualities to the buyer. I'll need to know him, minimally via Skype. Will be necessary to anticipate pay besides obviously assume certain responsibilities and certain rules acotacion any use of the tools you shop.

Moreover sales will be completely transparent and limited, to provide a minimum of quality and exclusivity.

So we start with the following number of copies:

10 DDOS TOOL - From 45 Euros Copy (8/10 ATM).
    10 Lua Rogue Reactions ADDON - From 30 Euros Copy (7/10 ATM).

Lua Scripting Custom Service - Skype for + info

The price is not only the tool, you are paying for an exclusive Script/Hack completely professional and safe that nobody, more will have and know about it.

PD: I will be updating and adding new services little by little

Contact (Skype): smart0095

PD: EVERY SINGLE OF MY WORKS are adapted to any kind of requested core, no matter what. Molten and AT privated cores included. This means you can vanish blinds on AT instant or ddos arena enemies aswell.

Changelog
    13-04-15 // Added First Release of Post with 2 Items Links.
    03-03-16 // Updated
    Last edited by s1m421; 03-03-2016 at 07:27 AM.

EXCLUSIVE WOTLK(3.3.5a) - TOOLS (Hack/Script)