POWER LEVELING, HONOR FARMING, SECONDARY PROFESSION LEVELING You Name The Price! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sir Hootie's Avatar Member Overwatch PWNER
    Thanks G/R
    14/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

POWER LEVELING, HONOR FARMING, SECONDARY PROFESSION LEVELING You Name The Price!

hey folks, been awhile since ive been here but im back in action!

im offering:

Power Leveling 1-100, 1-??,??-100,??-?? - PRICE NEGOTIABLE, You can Name whichever price is reasonable.

Honor farming/grinding - PRICE NEGOTIABLE, You can Name whichever price is reasonable.

Secondary Profession leveling to 700, alltogether or seperate - PRICE NEGOTIABLE, You can Name whichever price is reasonable.

only reason im letting you guys name the price is because 1. competition 2.reputation 3. I Am a 20 year old father of a 1 month old( as of the 19th) with a form of autism called aspergers, unfortanatly dont do well in social situations outside of my room and the state doesnt deem me disabled enough to help me with social security income.

Please be reasonable on the Prices you guys ask to get, i will do anything to get a good reputation but please consider i have nearly nothing.

Send Me a PM if interested

Thank You!!!

POWER LEVELING, HONOR FARMING, SECONDARY PROFESSION LEVELING You Name The Price!