Power-Leveling & Custom Services *Cheap-Fast-Reliable* menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WowServices_'s Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power-Leveling & Custom Services *Cheap-Fast-Reliable*

Ladies and Gentlemen, to the OC community, my name is Aaron, and I would like to introduce you to a Power-Leveling and Custom service I am running. My goal is to earn just as much positive feedback and reputation as it is to earn a few bucks on the side, which is why my service is cheap, and I am willing to beat anyone's prices! No job is off limits! I am willing to fulfill any requests for a fair and reasonable price!

*Perks of Using my Service*

~You will be able to contact me as well as have access to your account 24/7, along with Skype, I will also provide you with my personal cell phone number, which I can be reached at any time, day or night.

~All of my work is hand done, I will do nothing that will violate the terms of service. I have been playing WoW for years, so my intentions and desires revolve around having fun, and earning reputation here on the forums while I do that.

~Nothing is off limits, I'm willing to do anything in game from leveling toons, professions, gold and gear, anything and everything. You name it, and I'll do it!

~All prices must be decided either on Skype, or via phone, as it is hard for me to negotiate an offer without knowing the exact specifics of the job you want done.

~ID Verified

*A Little About Myself*

24 Years old, I am from Rockford, Illinois, I have lived here all of my life. Were called flatlanders because of all the farmland, thus, nothing to do for the most part. I have played wow for over 4 years, MMO's have always been my game of choice.
    My intentions here on the forums are to contribute to the community along with building respect and reputation. Hopefully in the future i will become well known enough to actually make some decent side money doing the thing i love most, gaming.

Contact Information

Last edited by WowServices_; 04-16-2015 at 11:00 PM.

Power-Leveling & Custom Services *Cheap-Fast-Reliable*
    snigelfis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordering a leveljob on Kronos Wow

luigiy's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so far i cant tell if this guy is legit,he told me that he will start leveling my toon last night but nothing was leveled yet,will keep this updated if anything happens
    Last edited by luigiy; 04-21-2015 at 04:14 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just updating this,he didn't contact me or anything,probably a scammer,just a warning for anyone who would be interested

WowServices_'s Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by luigiy View Post
    just updating this,he didn't contact me or anything,probably a scammer,just a warning for anyone who would be interested
    I was unable to work out a reasonable payment method with luigiy. He refused to pay me after every 20 levels, which led me to believe that he may possibly try to scam me.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We agreed on a different kind of deal/payment and u agreed,then u did not respond or anything

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did order a level job done on Kronos WoW ( Vanilla Private Server ).

After alot of gibberish ( No internet and whatnot ) he stated that the leveling would begin within the hour.

After about 12-16 hours i only find my character being dead in some other zone that i currently had been occupying still the same level.

He aint responding to messages on skype ( or his "private cellphone number" ).

PayPal has been contacted.

~Best regards Snigelfis

Update:

Hes now responding on Skype.

He says hes been starting the leveljob. Hopefully ill see some action from now on.

Update 2:

Keeps telling me he started the job for a couple of days now.

Still no change. Watch out for this trader.
    Last edited by snigelfis; 04-27-2015 at 08:33 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allright. After 3 weeks and sending the money not even a single level has been gainef on the character.

Watch out. This trader is a scammer.