EU - Big Arena Cap menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Naulii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU - Big Arena Cap

Hi there!

Since the US got a new big cap Tuesday, it was assumed that we get the new Cap after this wednesdays Server restart, too.
    The new amount of the big Cap is currently (PvP Season week 18) 28.700.

Well, since Season 13 I'm a well known german Cap carrier. I've done Cap carrie for gold and money til today.
    Also I'm quite well known in the german Streamer community, because I was an active Streamer for some time.

My stream was based on high rated PvP, mainly RBG. Because of this I got a viewer amount between 300 and 600 viewer every stream.
    But RBG wasn't the only thing that I streamed, I also used my Stream to promote my Cap carrie service and streamend how I capped people.

Through that I got multiple requests a week to cap folks and also helped out some people from different countries that found my service through my Stream.

About my Service:

This is not an accountplay Service, you'll play on your own.
    (If wanted I can take your account informations to cap even when you're not online and want that this cap will be done fast. I'll never ask for your information!)
    This is a spare time boost for me since I play only RBG's anymore. I'll cap whenever I don't play RBG.
    If you buy the whole Cap you'll get a carrie until 27k Points are arrived.
    You can be AFK while the games or you play to "learn" your class a bit. If you play, just survive as long as possible :P
    Also this kind of service is a possibility for me to earn some money as "pocket money"
    The Duration depends on which class you are and which teams we'll face. Healer/DPS games are longer. The average is ~8-10h for 27k.
    I can only carrie one at a time, but I'll start a maximum of 2 before I take another requests.

And how much does it cost?

Only 30€
    (I currently only accept PayPal)

If you have any questions feel free to add me in Skype "Puschii24" (this is a new Skype which I made only for boosts like this), or just send a reply in this Thread :)

Kind regards,
    Naulii.

EU - Big Arena Cap
    Russenboost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)