-****wts wow account eu from 2010-2015*** menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dragoninbox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-****wts wow account eu from 2010-2015***

Selling World of warcraft account
    acount is from 2010

Account included -
    -RAF MOUNT
    -achiev and mount from Molten Core from wow 10 b day event
    ********-mount from Molten Core wow 10 b day
    *******-achiev for theramore isle and unique tabard from 85lvl scenario from event ending of Cataclysm
    *******-unique achiev and mount from azerotian coopers HORDE
    -*******legendary ilidan weapon and tunderfury 60lvl legendary sword
    - 4 lvl 100 geared 665 640 630 ilvl+ DK BLOOD - WARLOCK- PALADIN PROT- HUNTER MM-BM
    - 2 lvl 90 characters +3 lvl 90 deleted ones avalivable to be returned to game tru new sistem one char every 30 days for free x2 dks and 1 paladin
    - few low lvl chars
    -******* heirlooms from garrosh heroic swords one hand x2
    ****** more than [SIZE=7]15 heirlooms-full plate- leather and cloth lvl1-90 heirlooms
    *******-plate,,,cloth...leather heirlooms
    -Proffesion on characters -- mining. jawelcrafting 700- alchemy blacksmiting 600+
    x2 garrisons lvl 3 ..with lvl3 buildings and lvl2+ proffesion's and lvl3 store house with transmog and void storage
    -legend of pandarya title wirt legend back that are no longer avalivable in game since wod started
    -followers from instance achievs-lvl100 followers
    -9000+ achieve points for now with some of non optainable ones now-Feats of strength
    -all achieves from wow b days since 7 one + and new year ones
    ********-IRON INVASION ACHIEV before releasing of WOD optained in MOP event + tittle
    18+ titles for characters + leeroy jenkins old one
    52+ mounts....green proto drake x2 drakes from icc achieves 10 and 25 and more....
    72+ battle pets + molten corky from wow 10 b day
    28+ toy box's
    -Progres on WOD raids 6/7 norm al and 6/7HC HM and 3/7 nm BRF
    -mine GUILD Guild included with 42 members lvl 100 paladin G leader
    3 100lvl chars geared 630+ are on one server and 1 that is guild master is on another
    +Closed beta enter for Heroes of The storm 22lvl acc with 2k gold and 5 chars+ NOVA lvl7
    account is from cataclysm i started playing in 2010 when cata started have all achives from wow b day events from 7th one till last one
    unique mounts from raf and wow events with feast of strenght achieves that are no longer optainable
    account have some deleted 90 lvl chars in othere realms
    some chars on acc are lvl 90+ on horde side +60+ lvl horde war nad 92 lvl belf paly
    played constantly for 5 years on this account
    -game time on account expired on middle of march
    +some of ilvl and achivs are now in + because i played more so account is bether
    -HOTS closed beta enter + 4 new codes to invite your friends to play with you

+++WERRY GOOD ACCOUNT I CANT CONTINUE PLAYING IM CONNECTED WITH THIS ACCOUNT SO I WILL SELL IT TO DECENT WOW LOVER AND GAMER+++
    ++if someone want to buy it please take good care of it :)
    P.S for this 5 years i payed "a lot" for playing so starting price will be decent for that amount i spended price will be around 150e if we complete deal using paypal ...contact me on skype:dragoninbox or dragonliveinbox im from serbia..for more informations :) or [email protected]
    Last edited by dragoninbox; 04-06-2015 at 08:07 AM.

-****wts wow account eu from 2010-2015***