Unlimited Honorbuddy Sessions + Paid CR's! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MrClue's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlimited Honorbuddy Sessions + Paid CR's!

Hello OwnedCore!

I dont play as much wow as i used to, so i decided to share my Honorbuddy login with you guys!

My Honorbuddy includes:

*Unlimited sessions - Means, you can bot as many accounts as you want AT THE SAME TIME!
    *All my paid buddystore BotBases - Everything from Millz BG Farmer to Garrison farming and more!
    *All my paid CR's - I have around 50+ or something... Most popular ones are: Demonic, Gladiator Suite and Leaves.
    *All my paid plugins - example LoreMaster, TheBrodieMan's Profile Compendium etc.
    *All my paid profiles - Example: The different Farming Studio Bundles...

You might be thinking that im insane, because i have all this stuff... Maybee im a little bit insane
    And that is why you will have to pay me 40 EUR's - and you will get lifetime access to my Honorbuddy!

Please write down below if you are interested, or add me to skype: MrClueBoosting
    Last edited by MrClue; 04-04-2015 at 03:01 PM.

Unlimited Honorbuddy Sessions + Paid CR's!