Druid 687// DK 685// Pala 665// Lock 641// Priest 642// Mage 90 550// menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ivnemanja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Druid 687// DK 685// Pala 665// Lock 641// Priest 642// Mage 90 550//

Hello there , due the new baby is on the way in teh family , i dont have time to play wow anymore , sadly , so the sale of the account will help me a litlle . This account is totally clean and I am the original owner. The account has never been banned or had any other problem with it. The account is currently active and subscribed 1month left until (05.04.2015). Pyments are accepted via Skrill. Once the payment its confirm you will get all the info that you need to get full control of the account , CD-key's. users , passwords , security question.
    -Account also have
    - Diablo 3- st ed.
    -Starcraft II- st ed.
    -Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
    -Heroes of the Storm
    -Druid - 687 - Mainly was optimized for playing Resto, but still you can reroll boomie or even go feral or gardian since there is an 685 Agi weapon in the bag.
    Enchanting 700 & Alchemy 700 - Whit a lot off maths on .
    Folowers 675 and rdy for M -Brf missions.
    Legendary quest on phase three 690 lege ring , all quest done there is 2 Elemental tablets obtain . 1 to go .

-DK-685 -
    BS 700 & Barn lvl 3 for farming savage blood.
    Legendary quest on phase three 690 lege ring , all quest done there is 1 Elemental tablets obtain . 2 to go .

-Paladin- 665 -Paladin have mixed pvp / pve gear , 660 pvp wep on.
    Legendary quest on phase two 680 lege ring , all quest done there is 98 Aborgator stones obtain.

-Priest- 642- Played only for pvp and rbg's. You have battle raiting of 2000 achiv , so its no problem to get in any rbg party if you want to playin , curent bg rating its 1600.

-Warlock- 641 - Was my main way back in Mop , -Breaker of the Black harvest is on.

Legendary quest on phase two 680 lege ring , all quest done there is 28 Aborgator stones obtain.

Mage 90 lvl its 550 ilvl whit Soo heirloom wep and 200% rested xp bonus.
    Also there is a more hairlooms includeing Soo ones, around 40 k gold and 35-40 more in materials , a lot t-mog stuffs and many more.
    + Bonus
    on Outland aliance 87 druid whit 200 % rested bonus,
    on Auchidon horde 90 priest 550 whit 200 % rested bonus.
    Current progress : 3/7 HM M and 10/10 brf hc , curve's are on , so you have a very good starting point to find a guild or get in every pug , so its way easeyer to get your alts up in any time
    and there is many more less and important things.

I am fully aweare of all kind of scams and fraud so dont waste your time, that is one of the main reasons that i will respond only on Video calls on Skype .
    If you are rly interesting to buy my account feel free to add me , Skype : ivana.nemanja.peric. So we can discuss ab price and all other details for this account . Il try to respond on Skype as fast as possible.
    Cheers.

Druid 687// DK 685// Pala 665// Lock 641// Priest 642// Mage 90 550//
    Ivnemanja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason site doesnt allow me to link urls of my SS. So i will provide all SS of alts , mounts , pets, armory and all other details via Skype.
    Cheers.