== Kronos -- PowerLeveling == TydusGaming menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TydusGaming's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    23 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

== Kronos -- PowerLeveling == TydusGaming

TydusGaming Kronos PowerLeveling Service
    Slots Available: Open

Services for Kronos powerleveling can be found with the link below:

== Kronos PowerLeveling ==

= Members =

- Triffle
    - Th0w

!! Important Information !!

Seeing as this server is still new and very very populated, I cannot guarantee a time frame for the services. I can however guarantee that I will be working diligently to get your characters to the desired level as fast as I possibly can. So please just note that it is very possible it will take longer than I estimate.

Also, the method to be leveling these characters is a mixture of hand-leveling and using my own bot. The bot itself is completely undetected and private, so you can feel at ease. Just note that I will be using a bot from time to time.

I will always be at my computer when botting your toon, I will NEVER AFK bot.

== Pricing ==

Current prices for Kronos powerleveling can be found on our site.

Leveling from 40 - 50 currently is very difficult and requires a lot of attention from us. We only have a few slots for ALL classes dedicated for leveling in that range. So once you reach 40 there is a chance you can be placed in a queue before we can continue leveling your account to 50, so please keep that in mind.

== Addons ==

We level Skinning for free! It does cost an extra $10 to keep all the mats acquired from skinning.

Gathering Professions: $15 Per

This guarantees your selected gathering profession to max level. Please note you must have either purchased an expert package or already have a level 50+ character available.

Reasons for this pricing setup is simply because leveling in vanilla wow was much different than modern wow of course, but also because questing hubs are overrun with players, making it 100x harder to level. So keep that in mind.

== TIME ==

Depending on your class the time can vary greatly. Listed above is the class setups ranging in difficulty, easy to hard. The prices are suited to the difficulty to each of the categories. The pricier ones take more time and require a lot more attention than the easier ones.

Contact Us:

You can contact us through our website with ease! You can either Contact Us via:
    Live Support on our site
    Contact Us Form if we are offline
    Or email us at [email protected]

== Tydus Gaming Services ==

== Kronos -- PowerLeveling == TydusGaming
    TydusGaming's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    23 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ** Update **

Good News!
    We have hired a full time coder to work under us for creating a bot perfectly designed for our services.

The bot will be private and solely belong to TydusGaming.

== What does this mean for you? ==

There are a lot of things this could change.

1. Much much faster leveling. Expect the leveling process to take half the time it takes.
    2. A lot more slots, less queue time. With the new bot being programmed, it will be designed to be fully automated, unlike other bots currently out for vanilla wow.
    3. Lower prices. Because we are able to pump through services with the time cut in half, the services will obviously not require near as much time.

Many more changes to come once we receive a working prototype to the bot. We will keep the thread updated on the status of the bot and when it's expected release is.

lollipopx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a powerleveling service yesterday. Communication on skype and the transaction itself, went smoothly. They have not started the powerleveling yet, but I will update when it happens.

Edit: Website deleted and doesnt answer me on skype. Have also removed their post regarding powerlevel on Nos. Be aware, most likely a scammer. I have contacted paypal for a refund.
    Last edited by lollipopx; 04-11-2015 at 06:26 PM.

swatswe's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the prices are ridiculous...