Dear Community, Boosters and players! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Annaisha's Avatar ★ Elder ★ ★★★★★

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Community, Boosters and players!

Hello everyone,

We are currently in the process of setting up a boosting website AND community, where people can sign themselves up as boosters, our website will serve as a middle man, and when a boost has been completed successfully, we will pay the correct amount, depending on your account type. This is still all a rough idea, and may be subject to change, but as of now we are thinking of 3 sign up plans:

- Free: We take 5-15% of your payment, 15% for boosts 1-50, 10% for boosts 51-100, 5% for 100+ boosts.
    - Monthly subscription: You pay a flat sum every month for your account, no commission fees are taken from our side for the boosts you complete
    - Lifetime plan: You pay a one-time fee for the setup of your account, and will never be charged any fee. Regardless of the amount of boosts.

And the best of all, WE will advertise for YOU!

So whether you are a good player wanting to earn some extra cash, or a hardcore booster, you will fit in just fine.

Please ad us to Skype or come on Pure Live Chat:

Thank you for reading!

PS: I have the 10 Years World of Warcraft Anniversary Orc Statue for sale, located in Europe, Belgium. Still sealed in the FedEx shipment.
    I also have 2 UNSCRATCHED Spectral Tiger Loot Cards for sale. You can contact me for those by visiting warcraft.toys], which is also for sale (the domain name)!

Dear Community, Boosters and players!