World of Warcraft BOT - Honorbuddy - 3 LIFETIME SESSIONS. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ThyArtIsMurderLicious's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft BOT - Honorbuddy - 3 LIFETIME SESSIONS.

Good Afternoon!
    I'm looking to sell my Honorbuddy Lifetime Account.
    What is Honorbuddy?
    This bot fully automates every possible aspect of World of Warcraft. Leveling, Professions, quests, raids, dungeons, pvp, EVERYTHING.
    Typically for an account with 3 lifetime sessions it's around 65$. I'm looking to sell mine for around 45$
    I will even teach you how to use it properly and maximize it's potential. For several years this has been my go-to bot for Warcraft. I've never had an account banned while using it and i mean NEVER.

If you are interested in purchasing the bot account from me leave a post here and message me.
    You will get full control of the entire Bot account/Forum Account/BuddyAuthentication login. This will give you full ownership of the account and prevent anyone from taking it away from you.
    If you're also interested i will throw in one of my World of Warcraft accounts with MoP w/ 2 level 90's for an additional 25$

45$ For the Bot
    25$ For the World of Warcraft Account

I will accept Paypal or Bitcoin.

World of Warcraft BOT - Honorbuddy - 3 LIFETIME SESSIONS.
    ThyArtIsMurderLicious's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    make sure to message me on skype if interested : THYARTISLEVELING