sells big account with CM gold mop 9/9 and wod 8/8 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

asal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sells big account with CM gold mop 9/9 and wod 8/8

Hi, I sell my wow account first bot, dating from 2005:
    13000 hf hf which 2k7 v3 and hero of the horde s10.
    4 levels of which 3 100 ilvl 640-650.
    A mop dk 9/9 and 8/8 wod.
    Two hunts, 1 with 4/8 wod challenge (alliance and horde)
    A monk alliance.
    full of alts on different servers lvl 70+
    fiefs optis 100% over 4 levels 100.
    titles such as Admiral of the bloody veil, the intrepid, sentry fire, and many others.

83 frames whose rapid Razzashi raptor, the winged guardian and challenges mounts (Yeti and phoenix), sponsorship mount, mount the hearthstone, motorcycle choppers azeroth horde, the ivory raptor, the reins of the headless horseman, the kodo of Day brewers Mushan cendrepeau (500 bloody pieces), fast Hawkstrider (2% Drop) mécabécane with driver (35 items inheritances), Direhorn (Warbringer mop) fossilized raptor (archeology)

feats of strength such as wow anniv the 4th to 10th, the 2005 events has 2015 tabard Olympics 2008 tabard of the highlights (wear tabards on a personal 35) and the Tabard of the Argent Dawn ( Event start lk) and others ...

As well as access to the alpha beta HOTS (heroes of the storm), with Raynor on.

Contact me by skype : nzxqt21

sells big account with CM gold mop 9/9 and wod 8/8