Selling a Molten WoW Account. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Eeolol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling a Molten WoW Account.

Hello there,

Since i got bored of World of Warcraft i decided to sell my account on molten wow. Its a premium status so you dont have to wait in que.
    Account was made in 2010. There are ALL on FROSTWOLF.

Characters:
    Hunter 90 - ilvl 506 - Pandaren Female HORDE. - NO Professions,

Monk TANK 90 - ilvl 494 - Orc Male - HORDE. - Leathworking + Enchanting MAXED.

Warrior 90 - ilvl 460 - Orc Female HORDE. - NO Professions.

Druid 90 - 408 - Night Elf Female ALLIANCE. Made for Mining farming. Nothing fancy. - Mining MAXED.

Monk TANK 90 - ilvl 426 - Pandaren Female ALLIANCE - About this character its missing Helmet and legs because i refunded the items since i rerolled to horde. But it has all the Justice Points gear and some Heart of Fear items such as trinket and weapon. So just a helmet and legs and its ready to raid. Its already having 2200 Justice Point so only 1 item missing. - Jewelcrafting + Blacksmithing MAXED.

All the characters are Enchanted and gemmed properly. And total of gold its around 200k. But they all got the professions to make easy fast money.

Price: Offer me but if you gonna fool around and try to scam there is no point in doing it, i know all the tricks. To make me trust you, you will transfer the money first and you will get full information on the account. My paypal is verified and im using it for Buy&Sell on Ebay so i dont have time for scams when it comes to some Game accounts. I got over 20 Buy and sell on Ebay all 5/5 positive. You just gotta put your trust i guess.

Selling a Molten WoW Account.