WoW★★★Fastest★Vanilla=Nostalrius=Private=Server★PowerLevel★Safest★★★TrustWorth y menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Jesse McLaren's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW★★★Fastest★Vanilla=Nostalrius=Private=Server★PowerLevel★Safest★★★TrustWorth y

Hi everyone it's me Jesse.

My services are expanding , someone of you have known me by my WoW
    or SC2 boost .

I'm providing my service on a new open international WoW vanilla server called - Nostalrius

-----------
    ALL THE GAMEPLAY IS BY ME AND ONLY.

-----------

-----------
    NO THIRD PARTY PROGRAM WILL BE USED DURING MY GAMEPLAY.

-----------

About my self :

I've played SC2 since 2010 and got grandmaster leagues in wings of liberty, and I had a boosting businesses. As well as League Of Legends. But many sites with my advertisements got hacked/closed for example "valiantchaos" if anyone of you know blizzard sued valiant. It went off topic but I'm just saying couple of things about me a guy who will boost your account.

I work alone.

I do play 19+ hours a day.

My skype is JesseMcLarenWOW
    Payment choices : Paypal
    I am a Paypal verified since 2008

My skype is online 24/7.

Click here to be able to add me in skype automatically.

NO BOTS WILL BE USED, ALL THE GAMEPLAY IS BY ME.

Sincerely, Jesse McLaren.

Originally Posted by Cackld View Post
    Hey guys. Jesse is the real deal.

We started talking one night and he told me how he operates and what his schedule is like. The boost I wanted wasn't exactly streamline, but that didn't matter, he worked with me and even downloaded a different game. After that, we went through some more details. He is very motivated and completed the boost very fast. I was impressed with the speed and dedication.

Overall, he went above and beyond what I expect from a booster. He is willing to work with your schedule/needs. I have used him for 2 boosts so far and plan to do a few more. I'm glad I was able to find someone who cares about his business and customers so much.

TLDR; great service, very happy
    Originally Posted by Jason Holloway View Post
    I added Jesse on Skype and he responded back quickly. I had a lot of questions about the leveling and he didn't get mad about me wasting his time. After asking about all of his services and agreeing on a price, I paid him and he went to work within 20 minutes of payment. I was playing on my other account and was checking on how fast he leveled my warrior from 92 to 100 and I was surprised at how fast he was going. After he was done leveling he sent me a message telling me that it was complete.

I was sleeping at the time but was really happy to see it when I woke up. Upon looking at my character, I was excited that all my items that I left on the character were still there and liked how he leveled my character and all of the extras that the account had once leveled. Jesse is a fast worker and dedicated to his work. I don’t think he slept till my character was leveled. I will be coming back for more boost as I make more characters because with so little downtime for the boost I wouldn't want to go anywhere else and the prices are great also….a lot cheaper than the $65.25 that I been paying to have them boost.

Thanks for taking care of my account and for all the time you have saved me!
    Originally Posted by tblessed View Post
    Great booster. took barely any time at all idk how he does it. will definitely be using this service again
    Originally Posted by tblessed View Post
    Jesse is the greatest guy I've had deal with in a long time. He added me in Skype quickly, instantly, and he was very caring and friendly, I was shocked how kind he was. He charged me very cheap, and boosted me from 90-100 in a few hours! If will definitely buy more orders in the future, cheers!
    beargrylls2014 is very aggressive toxic person. Be careful

If you're playing retail WoW I do my services there too. The thread called - WoW★Fastest★1-100★PowerLevel★90-100★Safest★TrustWorthy

If you're playing StarCraft 2 I do my services there too. The thread called - SC2★★★PowerBOOST_StarCraft2★★★ BOOSTING FROM AN EX PRO-PLAYER
    Last edited by Jesse McLaren; 03-21-2015 at 08:07 PM.

WoW★★★Fastest★Vanilla=Nostalrius=Private=Server★PowerLevel★Safest★★★TrustWorth y
    Millerz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dunnowherethefukdisguywent
    Last edited by Millerz; 03-25-2015 at 03:12 PM.