MrClue's BOOSTING SERVICE - World Of Warcraft + CS:GO menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MrClue's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MrClue's BOOSTING SERVICE - World Of Warcraft + CS:GO

Welcome to MrClue's Boosting Service!

Hey everyone!

Are you one of those players, that dont want to play 24/7 to get to the top?... Do you hate spending hours farming mobs, doing battlegrounds, LFR, and dungeons?... Dont you just wish you could login to the game and have all the boring stuff done for you?

GOOD YOU FOUND THIS PAGE!

Before i talk about the boosting, i want to talk a little bit about myself.
    I have played WoW since wrath of the lich king, and i know how it feels to have shitty gear, or to sit and farm that one item you really want. I have also earned millions of gold, some of the best gear, achievements, and reputation. So i know how to play the game

Now here is a list of things my boosting service includes:

ALL BOOSTING SERVICES CURRENTLY ON SALE!
    Power leveling 90-100 --> 30 EUR *SALE
    Honor point cap --> 10 EUR *SALE
    Full Honor PvP Gear --> 50 EUR *SALE
    LFR runs --> 5 EUR per instance *SALE
    Automated Mining (You tell us what to mine, we will do the job.) --> 1 EUR per stack. *SALE
    Automated Herb farming (You tell us what to herb, we will do the job.) --> 1 EUR per stack. *SALE

And because MrClue's Boosting Service is so great, we also boost your rank in CS:GO competitive mode

Unranked account boosting to Global Elite --> 50 EUR *SALE

Note that none of our boosting services are self-play. Therefor you must give us your accounts login info, when you purchase your boost.
    For more infomation about payment, feel free to add me on skype: MrClueBoosting
    Last edited by MrClue; 03-23-2015 at 01:43 PM.

MrClue's BOOSTING SERVICE - World Of Warcraft + CS:GO