CODER - World Of Warcraft Bot menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TydusGaming's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    23 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CODER - World Of Warcraft Bot

Hiring a Professional Coder for World of Warcraft

== Requirements ==

1. MUST BE REPPED
    2. Must have experience with coding in WoW
    3. Must have some kind of proof you know what you're doing
    4. Patient and friendly
    5. Able to fulfill the features we need.

== Information ==

I need a coder who has past experience with making solid and professional programs/bots for WoW. The features required for starting isn't too much, but will steadily increase as time goes. Please don't contact me if you have very minimal experience in this field. I need a coder who knows what they are doing. I am paying a good price for this job.

= Details =

The details on this bot will be discussed via PM. Not through posts. Need this job as private as possible.

= Pay =

This will also be discussed when the details are given. You name a price you think sounds reasonable for the features required.

= Contact =

If you believe you are able to handle this job then please PM me on these forums. I will list you the details for the project so you can decide on if you can handle it.

CODER - World Of Warcraft Bot