Selling Bliz Acc [US]-ORIGINAL OWNER-5 100s [PVP]-Horde&Ally-Lots of gold&rare mounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ilGosu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Bliz Acc [US]-ORIGINAL OWNER-5 100s [PVP]-Horde&Ally-Lots of gold&rare mounts

Hello, im selling my Blizzard account as I don't have much time to play anymore. I'm the original owner and can provide all details.
    Includes Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty (with a free name change) as well as Heroes of the Storm beta. I'll post the wow and sc2 details below.

OVERVIEW: PvP Geared Characters (horde and ally), Lots of gold & rare/expensive mounts.
    Ally Info:
    Server: High pop PvP (top 15 for ally)
    Nelf Druid - Level 100 Night Elf Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory (also have close to full epic set for boomkin, including weapon)
    Human DK - Level 100 Human Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Gold: 40k (over 140k if you sell out my stock of stuff on the auction house, including a Geosynchronous World Spinner. Also much more gold if you use the daily mats I have from professions / garrison.)
    Professions: 657 Engineering, 628 Jewelcrafting
    Horde Info:
    Server: Medium pop RPPvP
    Orc Hunter - Level 100 Orc Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Orc Warrior - Level 100 Orc Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory (Also have both epic fury weapons)
    Orc Rogue - Level 100 Orc Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Gold: 50k (over 150k if you sell out all my stuff again. And I have lots of daily mats again for professions, so even more if you choose to sell what you craft w/ that.)
    Professions: 700 Tailoring, 688 Engineering, 661 Enchanting
    Alts: 91 Blood Elf DK, 90 Tauren Paladin, 87 Troll Druid, 80 Pandaren Monk, 69 Orc Shaman. (Also 62 Orc Shaman, 70 Undead Warlock, 62 Troll Hunter, and 85 Undead Mage on other servers)
    MOUNTS: 100 total (I have never leveled a Dwarf, Gnome, Draenei, or Worgen, so there's 21 more easy mounts just for leveling those to 40 if you'd like)
    Most rare mounts - Spectral Tiger, Magic Rooster, Geosynchronous World Spinner (if you choose not to sell), Sandstone Drake, Celestial Steed, Mekgineer's Chopper, Obsidian Nightwing, Traveler's Tundra Mammoth, Fossilized Raptor, Cloud Serpents (all), Sky Golem, Raven Lord, Jade Panther, Primal Direhorn(s), Creeping Carpet, Garn Nighthowl, Core Hound, Dark Phoenix, Honor Mounts (all), Camels (all)
    Achievement Points: 6015
    1700 RBG achieve, 1750 2v2 achieve, 1550 3v3 achieve
    Titles: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Corporal, Firelord, Knight, Knight-Lieutenant, Master Sergeant, Private, Sergeant, Sergeant Major, Sword of Wrynn, Tarren Mill Terror, Southshore Slayer, of the Iron Vanguard, of the Nightfall, the Noble, the Pilgrim, the Manslayer, the Patient.
    -LOTS of heirloom items
    -does NOT currently have game time

STARCRAFT 2 INFO:
    -0 Games Played this Season
    -4148 Total Career Games
    -Highest Team Rating: Platinum
    -Highest 1v1 Rating: Bronze
    -Multiple Feats of Strength
    PORTRAITS:
    -500 Team Wins as Terran (and all below)
    -500 Team Wins as Zerg (and all below)
    -500 Team Wins as Protoss (and all below)
    -1000 Team Wins as Random (and all below)
    -Orlan portrait for winning a Free For All against 7 Elite A.I. Opponents

Add me if interested!
    Last edited by ilGosu; 03-30-2015 at 08:38 PM.

Selling Bliz Acc [US]-ORIGINAL OWNER-5 100s [PVP]-Horde&Ally-Lots of gold&rare mounts