GGirlPower, buying your GOLD and making you RICH ▌INSTANT payment $$€€ ▌PP✔ Skrill✔ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Jennifer07's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    35 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GGirlPower, buying your GOLD and making you RICH ▌INSTANT payment $$€€ ▌PP✔ Skrill✔

BUYING EU & US WoW Gold On All
    Servers & Factions

Have you ever been in the situation that you wanted to sell some gold but you didn’t know where to look? Well, here I am!

Since 2010 I have been a private seller of WoW gold and over the years my regular group of buyers kept growing. I started selling on more and more servers and now I can offer you great gold prices on all the servers in the US and EU.

Introducing the GirlPower gold service!

GirlPower doesn’t only provide the best service, we speak fluent English, we are very safe and we give out the best prices out there!!!

Most of the gold bought is on DEMAND, on some servers I buy gold INSTANTLY (add me on skype to check about your own realm!)

My skype is jennywow.07 you can click on the picture below to automatically add me

First time trading and inexperienced? Not sure and/or afraid? No worries, feel free to add me, I am always in a mood to help and chat a bit!

If you want to know the current prices, ask me on Skype as well. The prices can vary from 0.25€ to 0.38€ on EU and 0.4 to 0.55$ on US per 1000 gold, the actual price depends on the supply. If you find a better deal, don’t worry we can always talk about a better price!!!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my post, I hope to talk to you soon and know that I am your girl!

PS I pay with both PayPal and Skrill!

Check out my feedback !!!

Originally Posted by MaximPetrov View Post
    Best seller on the market, quick delivery with an outstanding service. Besides a good seller, a really nice person as well. I will be back!
    Originally Posted by Dartexx View Post
    just bought some gold, got it pretty fast ,thank you!
    Originally Posted by sjukageneralen View Post
    bought 400k went really smooth got gold in 10min i recommend 100%
    Originally Posted by bl4ckg4m3 View Post
    Trusted seller, bought over 100k
    Originally Posted by Moejahi3d View Post
    Super fast. Super cheap.
    Originally Posted by fluffekrueger View Post
    just traded with him for 150k really nice and legit guy really fast trader !
    Originally Posted by Kainanek View Post
    Done trade with Jenny. Thanks a lot.
    Originally Posted by neophytez View Post
    Bought some gold again, quick service like last time.
    Recommended
    Originally Posted by Nokhilol View Post
    Bought 90 fast n smooth legit trader!
    Originally Posted by kadaj0 View Post
    Just Sold 100k super quick great buyer, thanks so much and look forward to business again
    Originally Posted by Alistayre View Post
    talking to you on skype now about some gold

Edit: Good seller! Easy transaction!
    Originally Posted by LittleWraith View Post
    Was very professional AND friendly, legitimate trader. Thanks again
    Originally Posted by Incontrol View Post
    Bought another 400k of him, quick and reliable as always
    Originally Posted by jtaplin View Post
    Very good price and fun to talk too! Will be back

GGirlPower, buying your GOLD and making you RICH ▌INSTANT payment $$€€ ▌PP✔ Skrill✔