Selling gold in Silvermoon and Draenor (EU). Good prices. Instant delivery. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Mgale's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling gold in Silvermoon and Draenor (EU). Good prices. Instant delivery.

Hi!
    I'm Mgale, a private seller who wants to sell his gold

Right now I have
    Silvermoon - Alliance : 64k
    Draenor - Horde: 46k
    I'm selling at 0,3$ per k

We can make the in-game trade by guild bank or f2f. I prefer the guild bank method. But we will make the trade as you prefer
    Payment methods
    for new customers. I'm only accepting Skrill.
    I accept Paypal too (Verified account) but only for high rep members here at Ownedcore

These are the steps we will follow to make a transaction

1. Add me on skype (button at the end of the post) so we can discuss this further. My skype account is: mgomalt (no dots, numbers,etc)
    2. If you wish, post here, and I'll PM you so you can check you are talking in Skype with the right person.
    3. If we agree on making a trade I'll give you my Skrill/Paypal account so you can send the money.
    4. After the payment is received and confirmed (this should be instant) I'll make contact with your toon (I'll invite you to my guild or to a group, depending on what we agreed) and I'll give you the gold or you will withdraw it from the guild bank (depending on what we agreed)

After the trade is done I will never ask you to return the money, so If any character ask you this, it's not me. Just /ignore him/her

Remember that by doing this kind of trade there is a chance we might get banned. So please, avoid telling anything in-game that may implies that you are buying gold.

Here is my old thread, so you can check feedback. I know it's not too much, but I can say I've traded with a lot of buyers from here (more than my feedback can prove) and I've never had a problem
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3256913 (WOW Gold. Silvermoon (EU). Alliance)

Last edited by Mgale; 03-25-2015 at 04:09 PM.

Selling gold in Silvermoon and Draenor (EU). Good prices. Instant delivery.