Buying All Servers WoW Gold! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

goldb4company's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying All Servers WoW Gold!

WTB / WTS All Servers WoW GOLD

Sick of getting Scammed? Tired of haggling? Let the only Professional trader handle the deals for you. Sell your Gold to New York Lawyer

EU REALM 0,15-0,40$ / 1K US REALM 0,10-0,35$ / 1K

Payment Method :
    Paypal Gift (Default) = Best rate
    Skrill = 3% less than paypal
    Bitcoin = 10% less than paypal

SKIPE : '' GOLD444SELLER '' 24/7 ONLINE

GUIDE FOR ALL CLIENTS (You must read it before you add me on Skype)

Step 1: Reply on this thread
    Step 2: Add me on Skype by clicking Add me on Skype button
    Step 3: ask for verification from forum or send email to [email protected] (Available 24 hrs) we will reply you
    Step 4: Trade me currency/item in game
    Step 5: Receive payment from the method you choose(Please ask for payment time because if our accountant is not in the office, it may take longer for you to receive your payment)
    Step 6: Feedback/rep

Please be advised if you fail to follow this procedure, we will not be responsible for your loss in the event of dispute.

Disclaimer
    ================================================================================ =================================
    The latest information will appear on the first post on page 1. Please always check the first post for contact, price, or any news
    ================================================================================ =================================
    Last edited by goldb4company; 03-16-2015 at 01:54 PM.

Buying All Servers WoW Gold!