672 ilvl BE hunter, raiding ready, tons of rare mounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kstairz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

672 ilvl BE hunter, raiding ready, tons of rare mounts

Hello, I have decided I don't have the time to play World of Warcraft anymore so I am selling my account. I am the original owner of the account and have all the necessary information needed for the buyer. The account is also active until the end of next month. I have bought and sold other accounts online so scammers do not bother contacting me. I will ensure both parties are happy before final transactions are made. I expect contact to be made either by phone call or skype call to discuss the process and make sure everything goes smoothly and safely. You will not be allowed to log into my account before purchase but I will be happy to meet you ingame so you can see the character. Only serious buyers contact me with offers please, either through skype(klutched.dangr) or email: [email protected]. Here are some highlights:

4k+ gold
    Level 91 undead rogue, 90 BE pallly, 90 alliance priest alts
    Extensive rare mount collection(Time-Lost, Armani War Bear, Ashes of Al'ar, Kor'Kron Juggernaught, Life-Binders, Onyxian, Poundfist, Grand Expedition Yak, etc)
    Lots of unique titles
    700 Leatherworking/Jewelcrafting
    Full level 3 garrison except fishing and herb (9900+ resources)
    25 epic followers, half are max ilvl, most are 660+
    Tons of gear/raiding/garrison mats
    Huge transmog collection
    10 Seals of fate for bonus rolls, with another 4 available(weeklies) so it will be easy to catch up to any raiding gear requirements
    Last edited by kstairz; 03-20-2015 at 12:39 PM.

672 ilvl BE hunter, raiding ready, tons of rare mounts
    kstairz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still available, $300

kstairz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last weekend to buy, $250 until Monday or I'm just going to keep the account.