Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new prayer bot, uses timer, available for mod6 invoking changes...

if you wish to donate, anything is appreciated:
    Attachment 20419

SOURCE INCLUDED
    updates (click here to download latest version):

instructions and image info available on the download link, make sure you read them to get an idea for what/how to use the bot

ENJOY!

Originally Posted by Lunarcy12 View Post
    Could I get a little more detailed tutorial for this? When I start it, it just does nothing. Would having three monitors affect the image search? I have tried taking screenshots and matching my images as closely to the ones included but still, nothing happens.

Call me a dingy blonde, but someone hold my hand through the process. lol I feel stupid.

Also, the keyboard doesnt work to stop the bot, End, pause, etc. I gotta get to task manager to stop it.

OK, read the entire thread. lol For anyone else who is dumb and confused there are a few things that really make this work.

1. Run as Admin - That was why my keyboard didnt work to stop/pause etc.
    2. Replace all images. Yup, every single one.
    3. Change global image tolerance by 10 and run again. and again. and again. I got it to work at 80.
    Last edited by breadguy; 04-12-2015 at 05:53 PM.

new prayer bot, uses timer, preparation for mod6 invoking changes...
    armyruss79's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the tolerances? I'm not going to try 0-250 "1" at a time till it hits. I play on a 40" LCD TV. This bot does the exact same thing as your other posted one. Doesn't Matter if im at a camp fire or at the character selection screen it does not detect me ingame

Is this 1920x1080? Windowed mode or maximized? Whats the settings needed? It does nothing but tell me im not logged in the game adjust tolerances
    Last edited by armyruss79; 03-09-2015 at 09:28 PM.

breadguy's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by armyruss79 View Post
    What's the tolerances? I'm not going to try 0-250 "1" at a time till it hits. I play on a 40" LCD TV. This bot does the exact same thing as your other posted one. Doesn't Matter if im at a camp fire or at the character selection screen it does not detect me ingame

Is this 1920x1080? Windowed mode or maximized? Whats the settings needed? It does nothing but tell me im not logged in the game adjust tolerances
    yeah i'm on 1080, fullscreen windowed

idk what to tell you, 1 by 1 adjustments aren't really efficient, try by 10, if you go anythign past 110/120, you're never going to get the image to get picked up (it's just going to pick up anything that has the same color, for example)

other than that, try replacing the images....there's only 6, it's not that difficult to replace them with your own

most of problems with not recognizing images is because they're taken in, probably, different resolutions

abizaria's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man THANKS A LOT for you effort. i will try this.

Edit : it doesnt recognize my select character screen. whats the image ?

currently using 1080 fullscreen
    aspect radio widescreen 16:9

Edit2 : i change the imgae and now it start works, but its no typing the " / " when it tries to change character.what can i do ?
    Last edited by abizaria; 03-10-2015 at 12:42 PM.

abizaria's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i changed my keyboard settings to United states international and it worked./

nnow everything seems to be working great !

is there a way it can recognize the imgaes faster ?

the timer starts when he pray on the last char, or after the 1st character pray ? cuz i have 31 character and the time is takes to pray all should be about 20 minutes

thanks for the bot dude !

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by abizaria View Post
    i changed my keyboard settings to United states international and it worked./

nnow everything seems to be working great !

is there a way it can recognize the imgaes faster ?

the timer starts when he pray on the last char, or after the 1st character pray ? cuz i have 31 character and the time is takes to pray all should be about 20 minutes

thanks for the bot dude !
    the timer starts on the last character it prays on...

meaning, when it runs through your 31 characters, it will then sit idle for 62 minutes, and start another prayer run after this time is up

as far as speeding up, still trying to see what i can do

i have 28 and it takes about 15-20 minutes per run

abizaria's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well still is A GREAT bot it will help alot !

question? does it recognize the image faster if the image is smaller ?
    sry bad english

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well still is A GREAT bot it will help alot !

question? does it recognize the image faster if the image is smaller ?
    sry bad english
    no

and what image(s) are you referring to?

abizaria's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man changing the keyboard everytime i want to use it is just super anoying. there isnt a way to fix it ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man changing the keyboard everytime i want to use it is just super anoying. there isnt a way to fix it ?
    try the new version

i added the option for logging out with the menus, see if it works for you, works for me

armyruss79's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok changed images it is acting differently but yet still does nothing. What is this changing keyboard business? It is not performing any keystrokes.

abizaria's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my keyboard must be setting to us international so he can type the " / ". will try the new version. ty

Frombelow111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to first thank you for what you have created.

Secondly, I first created my account though steam so my account name is my email address and when I try to put that in to the username, a weird bug occurs. It won't touch my username but types what seems like my username and password into the password box and I cannot figure out why it decides to do that. I had tried to figure out a way to trick the bot but it seems if I leave it blank or type something in to the username it won't mess up. It seems that maybe the @ or possibly . is confusing the code? Id like to hear why you might think that it is doing this.

---EDIT---

I just updated to v7 and it no longer seems to be having this problem. I'm not sure if anything was changed but all is well.

Lastly I would like to point out that anyone who is having trouble needs to simply create their own .png files. I'm running 1920x1200 so the original .png files did not work so well. Once I went in and made my own, all problems went away.

I also had two questions for you, will this keep praying until it is stopped, or does it just do three runs?
    Also is there a way to make it save username and password if we wanted?

Again thanks for the time creating this and sharing.
    Last edited by Frombelow111; 03-14-2015 at 04:54 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Frombelow111 View Post
    I want to first thank you for what you have created.

Secondly, I first created my account though steam so my account name is my email address and when I try to put that in to the username, a weird bug occurs. It won't touch my username but types what seems like my username and password into the password box and I cannot figure out why it decides to do that. I had tried to figure out a way to trick the bot but it seems if I leave it blank or type something in to the username it won't mess up. It seems that maybe the @ or possibly . is confusing the code? Id like to hear why you might think that it is doing this.

---EDIT---

I just updated to v7 and it no longer seems to be having this problem. I'm not sure if anything was changed but all is well.

Lastly I would like to point out that anyone who is having trouble needs to simply create their own .png files. I'm running 1920x1200 so the original .png files did not work so well. Once I went in and made my own, all problems went away.

I also had two questions for you, will this keep praying until it is stopped, or does it just do three runs?
    Also is there a way to make it save username and password if we wanted?

Again thanks for the time creating this and sharing.
    it does the 3 runs and stops (will change to 6 when mod 6 hits)....i can add an option to change this....curious as to why you would want this tho?

i can add an option to save username/pass

Frombelow111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by breadguy View Post
    it does the 3 runs and stops (will change to 6 when mod 6 hits)....i can add an option to change this....curious as to why you would want this tho?
    Its just that with the new mod I have 9, soon to be 10, more toons which are off the schedule for my first 5 toons so its just a pain right now that they aren't synced. Not really a big deal.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast