battle.net Account boasting WoW Warlords of Draenor (4x 100's, 5 90-98) and Diablo 3. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Demelain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

battle.net Account boasting WoW Warlords of Draenor (4x 100's, 5 90-98) and Diablo 3.

Welcome to the sale of my WoW Account. The account boasts a few decent mounts including 2x 2 seater flying mounts (Touring Rocket, Sandstone Drake) and Mimirons Head.

The account boasts 4x 100's and a few between 90-98. 2 are Highmaul HC ready and the rest at Highmaul Normal. The account has an accumulated 45k gold.

The account has 35 Heirlooms and the achievement. You can level an alt from 1 using the looms and the chauffeur mount which has a ground speed of 60%.

Any questions or pictures required don't hesitate to ask to contact me here or [email protected]. I will be more than forthcoming with any information, and this account will come with at least 1 months game time.

Also please note this will be advertised on other account selling websites.

Argent Dawn EU Horde

Demelain - 100 Destruction Warlock, Tailoring/Enchanting
    Grazgkul - 100 Enhancement Shaman, Skinning/Leatherworking
    Varagarv - 100 Blood Death Knight, Herbalism/Inscription
    Seregruth - 100 Fury Warrior, Mining/Blacksmith (has the HD Bulwark < Lovely mog item)
    Thyrllan - 98 Retribution Paladin, Herbalism/Alchemy
    Raxgkhull - 91 Survival Hunter
    Aimanis - 90 Frost Mage
    Zahelis - 90 Windwalker Monk

Argent Dawn EU Alliance

Rylandar - 91 Feral Druid
    Nebrahl - 86 Combat Rogue

battle.net Account boasting WoW Warlords of Draenor (4x 100's, 5 90-98) and Diablo 3.