WTB RBG (300pts) or 5v5 (200pts) boost. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

andrelol5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB RBG (300pts) or 5v5 (200pts) boost.

Hello!
    I'm a PvE player, but I always used to get the 2,2 in 3s for the transmorg set every season. I have however just now rerolled and went alliance so got no1 to play with, am looking for a boost, either of these 2 are fine and I'm more than capable of playing my char properly (very vocal, can sac sheeps/blinds as holy etc).
    I currently have 1700 RBG rating, and would like to get that to 2k, or get my 5v5 rating up from 1,850 to 2k, can also do 3v3 but only got 1,5k cr there since I just rerolled.
    Please reply here if it sounds interesting, or add my skype: andrelol5. I can pay either in cash via skrill or in gold at any realm.
    My character is a EU Alliance paladin, got gear and can play both holy and ret (been 2,2k+ with both).

Take care

WTB RBG (300pts) or 5v5 (200pts) boost.