0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

selling WOW US/EU Gold on All servers-Trusted seller- paypal/skrill

Hello Guys
    This is cristian and we are ready to sell WOW gold EU/US

EU = 0,43 - 0.6 USD
    US= 0,5-0,6 USD

I require the payment to be transfered first before I will give the gold over, however, if you have good enough reputation I will consider giving the gold first. I am currently offering Paypal and Skrill (Moneybookers) as payment methods. When using Paypal l require some sort of feedback, reputation or alike from either this forum or any other similar. With Skrill that is not necessary.
    I do all my trades using a guildbank for my own, and for your safety. I can either invite you to my guild, or if you prefer, inviting me to yours. (For Horde I will use the auction house).
    Some people might argue that face-to-face or auction house is the best trading system, but I prefer using guildbanks. In those cases guildbanks are not possible auction house is preferable.

Payment method:
    Moneybookers/skrill

Paypal (preferred)

MY SKYPE : cristian202021

selling WOW US/EU Gold on All servers-Trusted seller- paypal/skrill