WTT HB Lifetime key with Glad Suite menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ericksonm22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT HB Lifetime key with Glad Suite

I recently bought a house and my life is taking off.. I have a perfectly good HB lifetime key for 1 license with lifetime gladiator suite attached to it. I purchased Gladiator suite last year when it was a package deal, you will have access to all classes both current and future.

All I am asking is for a 100$ i-tunes giftcard. I still play clash of clans on my i-Pad so buying gems is a fair trade for me.

As of right now, this would all cost 182 US dollars (HB + all glad suite classes). So you are saving 82 dollars as of today. There are still 4 more classes that will eventually be released on glad suite which are promised to be part of the package i have and that would cost another 88$ for people who do not have the suite.

message me or email [email protected]

WTT HB Lifetime key with Glad Suite