BSM TCG Mount/Pet Service. Instant trade! Epic Spectral 9 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BSM TCG Mount/Pet Service. Instant trade! Epic Spectral $129

All TCG pets in stock EU/US. Add me for prices!
    Today I'll be offering a professional, safe and reliable all round TCG mount/pet service, focusing primarily on providing the best means for you to get those hard to earn mounts. I've dealt with accounts for years now and have become knowledgeable in the field, therefore all accounts using this service are guaranteed a full safety guarantee. Why take months farming gold for these exceptionally grindy mounts when you can simply make the purchase of them and receive them in a single day!

How does it work?

No account sharing is required at all! Yep, you heard it. Absolutely zero account sharing is required, therefore your accounts are entirely safe in your hands. Once payment is received, the process will begin and then within 5minutes your mount will be received. You have to do absolutely nothing after payment, but simply relax and waiting for your mount to arrive!

Mounts we have to offer:

Account safety is the epitome of our service and we aim to provide it with the utmost importance. For any specific enquiries chuck me an add and we can discuss it! Save that vigorous grinding for another day with this mount service!

Contact Details:

Skype - Bsmunban
    Or inbox

Last edited by Bsmunban; 10-27-2015 at 07:13 PM.
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html

BSM TCG Mount/Pet Service. Instant trade! Epic Spectral 9