Mojoviking's leveling service: Elysium, Outland TBC, Medivh, Wargate. Fast and well menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Mojoviking's Avatar Member The best leveling service provider and gold supplier. Safe & Trust. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mojoviking's leveling service: Elysium, Outland TBC, Medivh, Wargate. Fast and well

private wow power leveling service website

Want To Offer

Elysium PVP
    Zeth'Kur PVP
    Anathema PVP
    Darrowshire PVE

Warmane Outland (TBC x5)
    Warmane Medivh (TBC x1)

WarGate Project (ex-Hellground-WoW) (TBC)

Twinstar Kronos

WoW Powerleveling

Safe. Fast. Yours.

All classes
    Manually made
    All drops & rewards
    Elite service
    40lvl mount
    Fast speed

Speed 1-60 x1: 8-12 days
    Speed 1-70 x2: 5-7 days

Payment Method: PayPal, Skrill

Contact me now

Whatsapp: +447788379609
    Viber: +447788379609
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Facebook: mojoviking
    Discord: mojoviking#7853

Working hours:
    EU CEST (GMT+1): 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Testimonials:

Originally Posted by ff327 View Post
    I recently hired Mojoviking to level my character to 60 on a vanilla WoW server. The speed was right on schedule, with regular updates on the progress and quick responses to questions.

It was a pleasant experience throughout, and I would absolutely recommend.
    Originally Posted by haragi View Post
    Purchased 1-60 leveling on the new Hellground server. He kept me updated on the progress daily and the leveling was completed in the promised timeframe.
    Would recommend this service, nice guy and keeps his promises!
    Originally Posted by user71421 View Post
    Mojoviking powerleveled three characters for myself and friends, and did a great job on each one. He was always friendly and fast, and was always keeping me up to date on the leveling progress.
    I highly recommend this powerleveling service, it is quick, very friendly, and professional!
    Originally Posted by cosysaurus View Post
    Great great service from Mojo. They are fast and very friendly. Can recommend to everyone.

Mads
    Originally Posted by Alyaina View Post
    Hey GuyS!

I have ordered Leveling 1-60 +2 Professions and Attuments!

Perfect service! Got everyday status update and if i had questions he answered me on skype in about 5 mins!
    Only for all about 12 days! This is GREAT!

Only one word to this Guy -> BEST SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN!
    Only Choos this guy and you will be happy with everything!
    Safe, Fast -> MOJO!!!!!!!
    Originally Posted by Ammo92 View Post
    Mojovikings was really amazing to do business with, he was fast told me everything i asked about, he held his promises and yea very very good service, each night he told me how much he lvled and other things. If i need to lvl an account again it would be Mojoviking.
    Originally Posted by Foredoomed View Post
    super fast and nice service. he lvled my char in no time to 60 and got me 2 professions in only 24h. Totaly awesome!!!
    Originally Posted by PastGamer View Post
    Good service, fast and negotiable guy! Recommends!
    Originally Posted by Nikusha'sServices View Post
    I Purchased 1-60 Warrior at Elysium Launch, i received every day progres with screenshoots, and it was made in 10 Days ! Superfast/Supersafe. Professional Service. Recommended to everyone if ur looking for Ultrafast & Safe Powerleveling ! <3
    Originally Posted by trappermans View Post
    +rep! used many of his services
    Originally Posted by kallenavn View Post
    Wanted to leave a review on this guy, as I'm really happy with his service.
    Got my toon from 50-60 in 4days, like he said he would. I normally use other provider, but he was busy so I gave Mojo a go. Like I said, very happy with it, can not say anything else than I would recommend. Prices are a bit stiff imo, but u get what u pay for
    thanks again
    Originally Posted by Shathos117 View Post
    Quick review on Mojoviking -

I had him level my priest from 20 to 60, and he was able to get it done in less than two weeks. I was able to pay half upfront and then another half once he reached level 45 or so.
    In addition, I could pop into Skype at any time and ask for a status update, which is always a plus.

This was not the only power leveling service I've ever used, but will definitely be my first choice from this point onward. Very professional.
    The whole process was enjoyable from start to finish! Definitely recommend Mojoviking's services to anyone looking for powerleveling.
    Originally Posted by m4da1 View Post
    Contacted through skype, great worker very fast and leaves all items and gold in bags, thanks!! +1
    Originally Posted by Deeweez View Post
    Used this guys services both in term of powerlevel and gold purchase. Overall I am very happy. You get what you pay for in the time he promises. Can easily recommend him to others
    Originally Posted by jt713 View Post
    Contacted Mojo two days ago and he has already done levels 1-30. He give constant updates on Skype, allows you to pay in two installments (one at the beginning and one around level 40) and is very professional, I highly recommend him! I Will post again with an update once the power leveling is complete. A+ service!
    Originally Posted by katera View Post
    I ordered leveling from 55-60 and Mojo was able to deliver in 2 days. The leveling was verified to be done by hand (RL friend actually grouped with him to finish a few quests). I would definitely use his service again.
    Originally Posted by nyvox View Post
    I received leveling service 1-60 from Mojo. He allowed me to pay half up front and half at lvl 40. He was very easy to talk with and understand (unlike many other service providers out there who dont speak english). He completed the leveling within the estimated timeframe, and gave me frequent updates via skype. Would definitely use again.
    Originally Posted by bchill View Post
    Very satisfied with the services I received. Did a great job did 1-60 very quick. Highly recommend his services.
    Originally Posted by kata90 View Post
    Bought a level boost from 15 to 40. Can just recommend him, kept me up to date via skype and has done it in the concerted timeframe. Would buy again.
    Originally Posted by Akido View Post
    He level both mine and my friends char to 60 and he even started leveling one day before I sent the payment.
    My friend payed half upfront and half after he reached 60, I paid all of it up front.

Highly recommended!
    Originally Posted by wowchuck View Post
    I have used Mojo's services a couple of times and over time (5 years) never been let down. Always keeps you informed, always deliver what he promises. Trustworthy in my book.
    Originally Posted by dickshroud View Post
    Just had a powerleveling order completed by Mojo, total professional! Very fast, kept me updated with my character's progress constantly, patient guy too. Definitely recommend him.

Archangel gold, Elysium gold, Elysium powerleveling, Elysium power leveling, Elysium leveling, cheap gold, Elysium cheap gold, cheap Elysium gold, vanilla leveling guide, leveling tricks, Al'Akir gold, EMU, Vanillagaming, ED, ED gold, WSG Gold, feenix power leveling, EU-US gold, Nostalrius gold, Kronos gold, Powerleveling, pwl, Nost powerleveling, boost, 1-60, characters.
    Last edited by Mojoviking; 07-02-2017 at 12:42 PM. Reason: updated thread

Mojoviking's leveling service: Elysium, Outland TBC, Medivh, Wargate. Fast and well
    greenaffy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talked to him on Skype and sent him some money for first payment, will update if he is a scam or not

greenaffy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far he has done level 13-18 in a few days since paying him, at least there has been some progress done! Hopefully he can speed up though as the 10-14 day constraint will be tough

jansported's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any progress?

Vizionair's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by greenaffy View Post
    So far he has done level 13-18 in a few days since paying him, at least there has been some progress done! Hopefully he can speed up though as the 10-14 day constraint will be tough
    this isnt bad or slow. its really good on a server where you cant do a simple quest without racing with 4 other players minimum ( + the other faction on later levels ). Be patient if he do hand leveling. really its a really nice progress.

( I am boosting players on nost too.So i know what i say.)

markillion1990's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also fast add me silviu.radu77

Karma03's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    markillion1990 - Scammer along with Different Skype Accounts.......

-Reasons / Proof-
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3273582 (League account WTS asking $25 have no use for it sitting around also have a EU acc)
    ^ 2nd Skype Account ^

After i sent him the payment to start ASAP did not comply or respond to the msgs i was sending him...

Skype atm ( probably not for long ) . Silviu,radu77 . Male . English . age 27 . 10/28/87 . Burcharest . Romania

Paypal - [email protected] - DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH HIm

azeldaf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    contacted you on skype.

Tels's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by greenaffy View Post
    Talked to him on Skype and sent him some money for first payment, will update if he is a scam or not
    Update on if this guy is legit please. I am interested in purchasing powerleveling myself.

van1lla1ce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tels View Post
    Update on if this guy is legit please. I am interested in purchasing powerleveling myself.
    I have two openings for plvl on Nostalrius. My post is on the front page currently. Contact me on Skype for more info van1lla1ce.wow12

Thanks!
    Last edited by van1lla1ce; 03-26-2015 at 10:27 AM. Reason: typo

trappermans's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep! used many of his services

Mojoviking's Avatar Member The best leveling service provider and gold supplier. Safe & Trust. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still available. Have spot for lvling.
    Last edited by Mojoviking; 07-13-2015 at 02:34 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have one extra slot with special leveling speed (skill, not a bots :-P). Pst in skype or e-mail.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have two slots with quick leveling.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast