x2 S14 RANK 1 WARLOCK,x5 GLAD MOUNT ON DIFFERENT TOONS,ASHES OF ALAR,ALL ARENA/RBG AC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

iBerocky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

x2 S14 RANK 1 WARLOCK,x5 GLAD MOUNT ON DIFFERENT TOONS,ASHES OF ALAR,ALL ARENA/RBG AC

Hey everyone, ive been playing wow for 10 years and its time for me to sell my account because I'm very busy with work and family and I have no longer the time to play the game that I love so much.
    I have 2 lvl 100 warlocks with grievous gladiator rank 1 and pretty much full s16 gear and 2400+ current rating in 3s, 1 horde, 1 alliance. I have 2 peice of t3 on horde and full challenge mode gear on alliance.

Alts- lvl 100 dk
    -lvl 100 hunter
    -lvl 100 druid (s13 gladiator mount), ( challenge mode gear)
    -lvl 93 rogue (s8 gladiator mount), (relentless,wrathful tarbard)
    -lvl 90 priest (s12 gladiator mount)
    -lvl 90 warrior
    -lvl 90 paladin
    -lvl 90 mage
    -lvl 90 shaman

-Achivements rougly 9000 points

-Every Arena achievement earned
    -Every RBG achievement earned besides 300 wins
    -Over 100k HK's
    -Ashes of alar

-Armory links
    Level 100 Human Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - alliance warlock
    - horde warlock

I'm the Original Owner, and due to the extreme rarity of a well developed high end PVP account with R1 titles characters I'm looking for $300 verified paypal only. This account is worth alot more then the price im asking and also have SC2 expension on it aswell.

Skype- Rockybalboa111013, post here first, thank you .

x2 S14 RANK 1 WARLOCK,x5 GLAD MOUNT ON DIFFERENT TOONS,ASHES OF ALAR,ALL ARENA/RBG AC