EU WoW + WoD+30day(incl. 90 boost)(no starter restriction) ~ Thifters Botters Store ~ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thifter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU WoW + WoD+30day(incl. 90 boost)(no starter restriction) ~ Thifters Botters Store ~

Hello Ownedcore.com

I offer you botting accounts. im interested in small botters and big companys. what do i delivery each Unit?

1x account contains; full world of warcraft + warlords of draenor + lvl 90 boost + 30 days gametime [Email+Password+Secret question answer]

1-9 accounts = 6.5 $ /each account
    10-49 accounts = 6.0 $ /each account
    50-99 accounts = 5.5 $ /each account

for orders over 100 accounts please contact us.

Delivery time:if we got the account on stock we deliver it instant! if you want big orders or we got no accounts on stock we usually get new stock within 24 hours.
    Bantime:1-4 weeks [every account will get banned, please do not ask why or how. we just tell you the important message that they will, even if you not botting]

!!!PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDER!!!

please read the following faq to avoid trashtalk!

Q:can we ask you questions how you get/make this accounts?
    A: no, we ignore every question about our methods, we use a individual method which is our business secret.

Q: what payments do you accept?
    A: bitcoins/perfectmoney and with exchanger you can pay us with webmoney, okpay. bitcoins you can buy by online-banking within 5 minutes. instructions you can get by adding us in skype

Q: why you dont accept paypal or skrill?
    A: we simply to stay full anonymous and we dont like payment partners with chargeback.

Q: can i get a free test account?
    A: no we cant provide free accounts. but you can buy 1 account and check our quality!

Q:i got high reputations, can you go first?
    A:if i see you are a serious high rep buyer and you want to buy i can go by step-by-step first. or you can see account on share-screen (skype)

NO . or stuff check for imposters! here a screenshot

EU WoW + WoD+30day(incl. 90 boost)(no starter restriction) ~ Thifters Botters Store ~