TCG loot/mounts GLAD AND R1 quick 2 hour sale menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Cheap English Services's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TCG loot/mounts GLAD AND R1 quick 2 hour sale

SALES: Spectral Tiger 50% off, Rank one and gladiator 30% off both, other tcg loot 30% off

1.Summary
    (1).price
    The price on any service I offer varies with deals and the market e.g. Swift Spectral Tiger the market varies all the time I may buy them cheaper than I usually do meaning i will promote an offer

The best way to get a price is through my NEW skype (mentioned at the bottom of the thread) Seeing as i offer a large amount of services and the prices vary all the time just contact me and I shall give you the given price

(2)delivery speed

PVE&PVP servicesepending Upon the level you require or amount of pvp gear you desire the estimated time can vary although we shall keep you up-dated on skype throughout the entire process

Mount Farming: An estimated time will be allocated to any mount we shall inform you before purchase so you will be aware but with any mount farm the time may vary depending how the RNG gods are

2.FAQ
    (1).how does it work

Any service I use VPN (virtual private network) will be used assuring your account safety this is a really safe and currently undetectable service so have no worries if anything goes wrong a refund is always issued, This is obviously needed if any account sharing comes into play

(2).how to contact me.

NEW SKYPE: cheapenglishservices

TCG loot/mounts GLAD AND R1 quick 2 hour sale