World of Warcraft 60 Days Gamecard EU and US also selling Warlords of Draenor WoD menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gronolith's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft 60 Days Gamecard EU and US also selling Warlords of Draenor WoD

Greetings everyone,

I've been on this forum for a very long time now and also dealt with selling Guild Wars 2 standard and deluxe keys when the game was released.
    Now I had the chance to get a bunch of EU and US World of Warcraft Gamecards and also some Warlords of Draenor expansion so thought about starting to sell again on this forum.

The prices are:

World of Warcraft EU Gamecard - €13 / $15
    World of Warcraft US Gamecard - €15 / $17

Warlords of Draenor EU (incl. lvl 90 character boost) - €20 / $23
    Warlords of Draenor US (incl. lvl 90 character boost) - €24 / $28

Feel free to contact me here or through my skype which is: superior_trav
    If you have any question you can also ask me, bulk prices are available too.

P.S.: Back then we used to give each other rep for trades because there wasn't any trade system, so you can check my trade feedbacks there.
    Last edited by Gronolith; 03-06-2015 at 04:46 AM.

World of Warcraft 60 Days Gamecard EU and US also selling Warlords of Draenor WoD
    Gronolith's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online and taking orders.