Offering 2v2 and 3v3 Pilots - Super Cheap and Fast - US ONLY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

parano1a's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Offering 2v2 and 3v3 Pilots - Super Cheap and Fast - US ONLY

We are a small group of 3-4 members who are from the US and have achieved Gladiator in many different seasons. We have played together for rougly four years now and have been pondering the idea of offering 3v3 carries to specific classes we enjoy playing. The three classes are Disc Priest, Ret Paladin, or Hunter (any spec). We will beat and match any price as we are just a small group who is mainly doing carries as a side hobby. We will give you a exact time when the carry will take place and you are welcome to sit in the skype call as we complete the carry. Since we are a small group you will be given my personal skype and be able to contact me directly, unlike other companies that play the middle man, and are the only way to communicate with the people doing your carry.

We have not made any plans on how to accept payments but we will receive them through Paypal, and may only require 25% deposit upfront to ensure we are trustworthy and will complete your order as desired.

(Ret Paladin, Disc Priest, Hunter only)
    2200 3v3 - $190
    2400 3v3 - $220
    2200 2v2- $85
    2400 2v2 - $150

All prices in USD and are negotiable and subject to change if your character is fully geared, etc. So please contact before assuming this is a locked in price and we may be able to work out a deal. If you are interested send me a private message on Ownedcore and I will give you my skype information so we can discuss more! If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Offering 2v2 and 3v3 Pilots - Super Cheap and Fast - US ONLY
    parano1a's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still doing this! PM for skype