VERY GOOD Bnet acc for only 35€! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Samurai San's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VERY GOOD Bnet acc for only 35€!

Edit: IT IS EU

Hey guys!

I want to sell my Bnet Account since i literally dont use it anymore.
    It includes wow wod, d3 ros, sc2 hots and some good stuff in hearthstone.
    Wow Data: 1 Month Game time Left -> (15.3)
    DK Level 100 A and a Warlock Level 90 H both on the Server Frostwolf.
    DK Ilevel is 640 ~ so nothing to spectacular. He has 7,4k Achievments LOTS of rare mounts and lots of pets. Will give the Armory via Skype. Also has the paid Transmog Hat (winter crown) and the Kelthuzad-Lich-Pet from the shop.
    14k Gold with lots of Transmog gear and a fully built out Garnision.
    SC2:
    Gold Ranking
    D3:
    One Max Level Monk (if i remember right, havent played it VERY long time) with 70 Paragon Levels.

All that for the Price of 35€. I am taking Paypal PSC or Skrill or Riot Point Cards. IF you got a high TBM i am willing to give first, otherwise Middleman or you go first. Please respect that i will not give first without middleman if u are below +50-0-0 TBM.

Also - because i see that MANY ppl try to scam - OFC i will PM the middleman (i fell for fake MM once...)

Sorry for my English i am German

btw: I am selling it for this cheap price because i literally dont play anymore and have no use for it at all. And if i want bigger price (alraeady had threads) nobody wants it <_>

VERY GOOD Bnet acc for only 35€!