250k on Sylvanas & 25k on Outland EU A menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WoWGarden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

250k on Sylvanas & 25k on Outland EU A

Hi!

I just registered here to sell my gold and i'm not looking for anything else. I got 250k on Sylvanas EU Alliance and around 25k on Outland EU Alliance. I have sold gold earlier but I didn't do it on ownedcore so that's why I don't have any rep here. I have now quit WoW and I'm selling my gold.

Before I go any further I just want you guys to know that you don't have to trade with me if you dont want to. If you feel like i'm going to scam you, don't bother placing an order either. In the end, i'm just here to sell my gold. Scammers don't have to bother to contact me either, thanks!

So, I will take orders on skype and you send me your payment through paypal first. Once I verified that I got the money on my account I will contact you and tell you to go online.
    You will recive the gold via face 2 face trade ingame and I will invite you.

Remember that you could allways order a small amount of gold if you don't trust me (minimum 15k). Note, you DO NOT have to trust me and you DO NOT have to trade me. I can't be more specific and serious about it. I take scams very seriously.

If you got good rep and seems trustworthy I will go first!

PRICES

15000 10$ USD

30000 19$ USD

45000 28$ USD

50000 32$ USD

70000 45$ USD

100000 64$ USD

Add me on skype!

USERNAME

WoWGarden1

Please post here once you contacted me on skype so we know that its the right account. Be aware of any scammers that might contact you or if you miss spelled my name, always double check please. I may have forgot something so do contact me for more information

Thanks!

250k on Sylvanas & 25k on Outland EU A