WTS WoW 3 level 100 - 8 level 90+, D3, Hearthstone, HotS account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Madness657's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS WoW 3 level 100 - 8 level 90+, D3, Hearthstone, HotS account

Here are the main toons

-2x paladin alliance 1x lvl 100 ilvl 660 in hc gear (lvl 3 garrison + max purple followers)
    -1x disc priest lvl 100 horde
    -2x warlocks 1 alliance / 1 horde 91/90
    -1x monk alliance 90
    -1x hunter alliance 100
    -1x mage alliance 90
    -1x druid horde 92
    -1x warrior human 92
    -1x shaman alliance 94

Gold is spread accross the account (40k+) and still increasing along with masses of stuff stored in banks and guild banks.

Main pally is alliance holy/ret 663ilvl 7/7nm 6/7hc
    -450+ pets, most of the rare ones.
    -140ish mounts inc rare handbinders maiden from ds, Rivendares charger, core hound brewfest kodo etc.
    most chars have max skills
    -over 20 looms, leveling alts is an absolute breeze
    -11k achievements, 30+ titles

Also there is a diablo 3 with reaper of souls on the battlenet, 100s of hours spent playing, lvl 70 of all classes
    there is a crusader with full phallax gear + the furnace top end roll kickass firebird wizard able to breeze through T6 rifts, paragon 400+
    Also enough gems and gold to last a lifetime also all legendary gems inc boon of the horder.

Note: I'm still playing on both wow and diablo so progress is still being made!

Hearthstone on battlenet; played a few seasons got rare cards/ backs most cards unlocked full decks to get rank 10+

There is heros of the storm alpha on the battlenet but I have not played or installed it

I'm the sole owner of this account, I own all the details and emails. Upon payment from a legitimate buyer all details will be transferd and a copy of photo id + master password, but will always be contactable if you run into any problems

Any info i have missed here please ask and i will help as much as I can.

Feel free to text/Skype me
    Naylor.tom
    Last edited by Madness657; 03-02-2015 at 07:40 AM. Reason: updated info

WTS WoW 3 level 100 - 8 level 90+, D3, Hearthstone, HotS account