S11 Gladiator rogue, Grand Marshal, The Insane, 9/9 MoP gold CMs menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

joeyb123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

S11 Gladiator rogue, Grand Marshal, The Insane, 9/9 MoP gold CMs

Hi,

I'm selling an account that I bought off a user on ******* (I am not the original owner) it was an account they bought from Blazingboost. The account has had no suspensions or warnings of any kind.

100 Rogue -

650 ilvl (PvE)
    S11 Gladiator mount
    9/9 MoP gold CMs transmog gear
    All MoP silver CM mounts
    Grand Marshal title
    310% flying
    Warglaives + Thunderfury
    Crazy amount of transmog gear and weapons

The account also has a 100 DK and hunter both of which have full gear from heroic dungeons and crafted items and epic flying. There's also a 91 paladin and 90 warlock. There's around 50k gold on Ravencrest alliance and 5k on Ragnaros horde.

The reason I'm selling the account is since early December I've barely logged in as I don't have a lot of time to play unfortunately so I want to sell it rather than just let it gather dust so to speak.

For any additional information add me on skype.

I paid 200 euros for the account, I will let it go for 120 euros as I want a fast sale.

We will use a reputable middleman from *******.

S11 Gladiator rogue, Grand Marshal, The Insane, 9/9 MoP gold CMs