Selling Discounted Card Packs and Naxxramas menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zeldaris's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Discounted Card Packs and Naxxramas

Hi. I'm Zeldaris and new to this forum.

I'm selling you Card Packs, at a discounted price.

For a limited time, you will only pay me half what you'd spend. Yeah, just 50% of what you'll receive.

Taking paypal, and I'd prefer it to be on amounts of $25, $50, $75, $100+

So for $25 you'll get $50 worth of Card packs. Sounds good, right?

This offer will expire somewhere in the future, as I'll change my price to 60-70% once I get some reputation in the website. So hurry up!!

FAQ

Do you need access to my account?

Yes, I do. But don't worry, it'll be fine.

How long will it take you to get my packs?

5-10 minutes after receiving your payment.

Is it safe?

Yes, it's safe. No one has ever been banned, and I've been doing it for 4-5 months.

Are you selling the method?

Sure, for the right ammount.

Will you go first?

Absolutely no. I'd like to be verified by an Admin or a Moderator, you can request it if wanted. On your firstpurchase, you can pay me the half, I give you half the Packs, and when you pay me the rest I'll give you the left packs (Per example, you'll buy $50 worth. You pay me $25, I'll give you $50 worth of cards, and after receiving the left $25, I'l give you another $50 worth of cards). After your first purchase, you'll always pay me the full ammount, to avoid PayPal fees for me.

Are you selling GvG or Regular Packs?

Both. It's up to you, you can let me know which ones you want, and can be mixed.

What about Naxxramas?

Same process, you'll just pay 50% of the real price.

Can I open my packs, or I'll get them opened?

You will be able to open your packs, that's the fun thing, ain't it? ^^

Do you sell something else?

I can also sell you Heroes of the Storm things, such as mounts, characters, packs, stimpacks and designs. I DO NOT sell games, sorry, and I can't sell you the Founders Pack unless you already have access to the beta.

If you have any question and it isn't listed here, contact me through Private Message, please.

I'll upgrade my membership once I get my first sale, let's be fair ^^

Thanks for reading

Selling Discounted Card Packs and Naxxramas