0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bot Questions

Best hunter pvp bot?

Rogue pvp bot?

I have honorbuddy. So what script or w/e? (very new)

Bot Questions
    jimmyamd's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    71/114
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honorbuddy is the bot

you just need CR's (Combat routines)

Hunter Taunha Hunter roiutine The Official TuanHA Combat Routine - Hunter
    Rogue http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...f-draenor.html

jesushadbrez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do bot'ers generally bot on alt accounts or main accounts? and if you are botting simply to make gold. how do you "launder" it so its not tracked immediately to your main account? i've read several accounts of main accounts being banned because of that. thanks in advance. ;-)

Krippy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am no means a pro botter, I bot purely to pay for stuff on main account & earning some extra $. But I bot on a alt account I made purely for botting as do most if not all botters, unless you don't really care about your main account.. or are going to be very very careful using it, but There is always a risk of a ban no matter what you do, Your main account could be banned for the gold your bot makes etc.. Be careful & you SHOULD be okay. I normally either use the auction house to transfer gold, Small amounts & to different toons, Not sure if that helps but I do it anyway. if you want to be really careful make several accounts & transfer it via a guild bank. Will be a lot harder to track.

Not sure if I was any help but yeah. good luck!

jesushadbrez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for your advice. i assumed as much but was curious none the less. ive thought about doing the guild bank method but i imagine that would only be a good method if theres alot of different people/accounts in it. as if its a guild with 10 of your alts@ or just 2 people itd be much more obvious

Lavillana's Avatar Active Member Elite Master
    Thanks G/R
    36/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless you want to be tied to your bots and working the market instead of spending time with family or making better money working a real job, then I recommend simply buying the gold you want rather than trying to farm it. :-) When you can look around at online auctions and find gold for $18 per 30k gold, you will spend a lot less money buying gold than you will buying bots, bot profiles, bot combat routines, and all of the other crap you will need to farm gold in WoW. If you enjoy the game, then play it. If you want to make money on the game, then you better be ready to make a big investment on computer hardware, games, and bot codes. Plus, it is always a risk because gold prices fluctuate.

Luclocke's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gw2 View Post
    Unless you want to be tied to your bots and working the market instead of spending time with family or making better money working a real job, then I recommend simply buying the gold you want rather than trying to farm it. :-) When you can look around at online auctions and find gold for $18 per 30k gold, you will spend a lot less money buying gold than you will buying bots, bot profiles, bot combat routines, and all of the other crap you will need to farm gold in WoW. If you enjoy the game, then play it. If you want to make money on the game, then you better be ready to make a big investment on computer hardware, games, and bot codes. Plus, it is always a risk because gold prices fluctuate.
    Dude I just want to raise my arena cap to catch up for missing earlier in the season.