Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pricing as performer In powerleveling jobs

Hi, all!
    Sorry, if Im posting in a wrong forum section. But I have to ask something.

Look, I want to send my application for job (powerleveling for wow, arch etc.) to one site, which provide this kind of service.
    But I know nothing about pricing. What % from an order should be paid to performer (usually)?
    50-60-70%? I don't want to sell myself for cheap.

Can someone help me to satisfy my curiosity?
    Pm me, pls, if you don't want to share it in here for public

Thanks, in advance

p.s. sry for my epic english.

Pricing as performer In powerleveling jobs
    zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1/3 to 1/5 of the actual cost is about normal, but they may also charge by the job - which means that the faster you level, the more you get paid. When it's done by hand, it's usually someone in a very poor country like China (but using a USA IP). However what they may also do, is give you bonuses if you farm X amount of gold while you level. However farming gold while leveling slows you down. So essentially not really worth it.

Most leveling houses, are buildings, where the workers work in a large room. Some of them will let you do work for them, but the problem is that you could use it to steal the accounts. By having you in a large room, a manager can watch over you, and not provide the passwords. I think in the 7 years I ran a hand leveling company, we had a problem with 1 worker who tried to steal an account. Since it was in-house, he was promptly terminated, and likely beaten the crap out of - but that was the China side of things.

I do remember that IGE had some internal theft, but it was accounts that we had sold them. It turned out to be one of their workers who was stealing accounts from them. I can't remember the total which was stolen, but it might have been around 100 or so. Sadly, stolen accounts only go for about $1-$3 each. So again I am not sure it was worth it. Although at the time, that would be around 1 month of pay in China.