WTS EU Battle.Net Account: Deluxe World of Warcraft WoD, Diablo ROS, Starcraft 2 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Axewarrior's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS EU Battle.Net Account: Deluxe World of Warcraft WoD, Diablo ROS, Starcraft 2

Hi

-I’m selling my battle.net Account simply because I don’t have time to play anymore Due IRL Work, Anyway this account is over 3 years old, and I’ve put a lot of effort into it,
    playing everyday for 12 Hours at least a day, not anymore tho as I said I I have a lot of IRL stuff to take care of, Anyway I also have all the info about the Account and got the
    SQA and everything, battletag Change is Available.

-So I have Two wow accounts on this battle.net, one is upgraded to WoD also it was Deluxe MoP, and one is only upgraded to MoP, my main account is upgraded to WoD .
    Characters : level 100 warrior(660ilvl), 100 Hunter, 90 Rogue, 90 paladin, 2x90 shaman, 90 warrior, 85 Rogue, 85 Monk. Note All those characters are in Kazzak Eu server Horde Side, I don’t own any alliance Characters.

-Achievements and Titles & Gold + Mounts
    The wow account has 16380 Achievements points, 36 Feat of strength (16 of them unobtainable), Legacy 34 Achievements 100k Valor, Endless proving ground, and others, also It has 9/9 CM MoP on the Warrior and the Hunter Set + Mounts and the title, talking about titles it has 67 Titles, some of them are unobtainable, like darkspear revolutionary, the legend of pandaria, the undaunted and others.

-Mounts: 215 Collected
    Spectral tiger (TCG)
    Ghastly charger (TCG)
    Ashes of Al'ar
    Kor'kron War Wolf
    Raven Lord
    Rivendare's Deathcharger
    Armored Razzashi Raptor
    Grand Black War Mammoth
    Imperial Quilen
    Reins of the Azure Drake
    Reins of the Drake of the South Wind
    swift white hawkstrider
    And Many other.

-250k Gold on kazzak, nothing on other servers.

-Others : I have all heirlooms (also the looms from Garrosh (Mythic Axe 2h) All of them But no Staff), my main warrior level 100, I have almost all Weapon Tmog’s and Set Tmog’s in the game, and Bunch of legendary’s Thunderfury , Sulfuras, Thori’dal, Warglaives off hand and main hand, and the legendary Cloak, 425 pets many rares, All Raid Achievements that rewards mounts are completed and dungeons, WoD is not included, the Game time Ends in 27 May 2015, so 3 months of gametime, also I have jewel of firelord helmet From Blizzard store that costs 12 Euros.

Diablo RoS, I have all characters Max’d out to level 70 with 425 Paragon levels.

Starcraft 2, only played the story mode a bit nothing els.

Hearthstone, not much to say here only that ive join’d in the beta, and I have the golden Gnome card, and all characters are over level 15

-im the first owner of this account, never been suspended and never been banned or anything.

payment method and price :
    I’m looking for 250 Euros, Maybe I can go a down a little bit.
    Payment Method : I only accept western union. You pay the Fee, you will Get the account After you send the money, 1 hour Max 2 hours.
    If you’re interested Post here or Email me : [email protected].
    Last edited by Axewarrior; 02-14-2015 at 05:58 PM.

WTS EU Battle.Net Account: Deluxe World of Warcraft WoD, Diablo ROS, Starcraft 2