Selling Gold and mounts Extremely cheap. Illidan Horde and Tichondrius Alliance. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dryellowthumb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Gold and mounts Extremely cheap. Illidan Horde and Tichondrius Alliance.

I am selling gold for 50 cents per 1k on servers Illidan horde and Tichondrius Alliance. - I am looking to build a following here and gain customers that i can always be hooking up with great deals.
    I have as much gold as you will want to buy, It doesnt matter if you want to buy $5 worth of gold or $500 worth i can do it for you.
    $0.50/k Illidan - horde
    $0.50/k Tichondrius - alliance

Stock
    unlimited suuply of gold
    TCG mounts - I am able to sell tcg mounts on server illidan for extremely cheap as well if you wish to buy for $. i have swift tigers and all that i can give amazing deals on.

I have all the gold and mounts in stock so as soon as you wish to buy you will receive instantly.

Delivery Speed - 2 min

CONTACT INFO: * Will accept right away *

Selling Gold and mounts Extremely cheap. Illidan Horde and Tichondrius Alliance.
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to mention I can show any and all proof that you would desire before you purchase anything.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have millions of golds and mounts in stock, Guys i realize i have no rep or anything yet but i am looking to build a following, we all start from some where, and i can show any 1 all my millions, all my mounts, and all my conversations with my customers that i have over my skype screen share, any ounce of proof 1 desires to feel safe before buying is what i can provide. REMMEBER IT DOESNT MATTER IF U SPEND $5 or $10 i got you.

hyun222's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, just signed up here and your ad has caught my attention since im a loyal player to server of illidan. I have added you and will be contacting soon, thank you.