WTS Any level 100 Character (Fresh account with your name) 1-2 days deliver time. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dibkep's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Any level 100 Character (Fresh account with your name) 1-2 days deliver time.

Prices:
    100 Dollars for a level 100 character with no professions and only leveling gear.(1-2 days delivery time)
    150 Dollars for a level 100 character with full honor pvp gear with desired spec(3-4 days delivery time)
    150 Dollars for a level 100 character that is heroic dungeon ready and LFR ready with desired spec(3-4 days delivery time)
    200 Dollars for a level 100 character with full honor pvp gear and LFR ready with desired spec.
    Additional requests ask me on skype.

Region will only be EU and US (if delivery time is not met price will be reduced for each day by 15 dollars. eg uses 3 days instead of 2 to get 100 will make the cost be 85 dollars.)

I'm selling new characters on new accounts with your desired name on account, email and character.
    This includes Garrison t2, with the desired profession building. (and around 600-1000 Garrison resources + 5-7k gold)

You can follow the progress on the character on Armory or ingame if you like.

This is 100% safe although I do not got any customers yet I assure you that you will be happy with the service and no money needs to be transfered untill the character is ready to be delivered to you.

How the entire process will work (safe and secure way)

- Add me on skype: Dibkep Keppers
    - Write to me desired Class, Race, Name, Server and Name you want on the account.
    - Transfer money via paypal when order is ready for delivery.

The trade will work like this: You transfer money via paypal and I will give you CD-Key, Bnet Email and Password.

If you happend to refund the money from Paypal I will write your name in this thread and mark you blacklisted and report character and account to blizzard.

And if any of you have any questions feel free to ask in the comment section or on skype and please write a comment when you get your account and rate me, thank you!
    Last edited by Dibkep; 01-29-2015 at 06:34 PM.

WTS Any level 100 Character (Fresh account with your name) 1-2 days deliver time.
    Dibkep's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping myself, Anyone interested?