0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

silence bot

hello, we are on brackenspore mythic, and I would love to have a program that auto silence the DECAY spell of the Big ADD (flash eater)

like when the Decay cast come to 85-90% and it hasn't been kicked, I automatically kick it (i'm a mage)!

is there such thing? thank you

silence bot
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure that exists, or could exist, in HonorBuddy. Not sure if there is anything cheaper that would do that.

jozsab1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try this
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...w-version.html (Spell kicker - Interrupt cast - Autoit ( no memory read ) - any wow version)

If you only want to interrupt that spell ( Decay - Spell - World of Warcraft YOU NEED TO KNOW THE NAME EXACTLY ! ) than edit spell whitelist and add "Decay" and set AllowAnyNPCSpellInterrupt = 0

AJ989's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jozsab1 View Post
    try this
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...w-version.html (Spell kicker - Interrupt cast - Autoit ( no memory read ) - any wow version)

If you only want to interrupt that spell ( Decay - Spell - World of Warcraft YOU NEED TO KNOW THE NAME EXACTLY ! ) than edit spell whitelist and add "Decay" and set AllowAnyNPCSpellInterrupt = 0
    i downloaded it, and installed

now I start wow, and I get this screen:

silence bot-igzayrn-jpg

isn't it enough to just put in ''Only interrupt these spell names'' : Decay

and ''Cast bar remaining seconds to start interrupt'' : 0.5

for it to work? or should I also set something in the upper boxes (target, focus, arena1 and so on?)

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    by default all NPC spells will be interrupted. The whitelist is for players unless you edit "KickBot.lua" and change "AllowAnyNPCSpellInterrupt = 1" to "AllowAnyNPCSpellInterrupt = 0"

Cast bar 0.5 will only work if you have small latency and no global cooldown to block the casting of the interrupt spell. The 1.5 second was put there so you will not blame the bot for not working just because you casted something else that triggered global cooldown

Please read the readme.txt how to do the full setup. In those small boxes you need to put the keybind that will cast the macro to interrupt. If you DPS the "big add" as main target than your macro is probably :
    /stopcasting
    /cast Counterspell
    you put it on action bar slot 8 and you set the small box to 8

- If you DPS boss and have the "big add" as focus target, than your macro would be
    /stopcasting
    /cast [target=focus] Counterspell
    you put the macro on action bar 9 and set the "focus" small box to 9

you do not have to set every single small box a value. Can leave them empty what you do not use
    Last edited by jozsab1; 01-28-2015 at 08:55 AM.

AJ989's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jozsab1 View Post
    by default all NPC spells will be interrupted. The whitelist is for players unless you edit "KickBot.lua" and change "AllowAnyNPCSpellInterrupt = 1" to "AllowAnyNPCSpellInterrupt = 0"

Cast bar 0.5 will only work if you have small latency and no global cooldown to block the casting of the interrupt spell. The 1.5 second was put there so you will not blame the bot for not working just because you casted something else that triggered global cooldown

Please read the readme.txt how to do the full setup. In those small boxes you need to put the keybind that will cast the macro to interrupt. If you DPS the "big add" as main target than your macro is probably :
    /stopcasting
    /cast Counterspell
    - If you DPS boss and have the "big add" as focus target, than your macro would be
    /stopcasting
    so if I understood, I dont have to touch the kickbot.lua because i dont wanna interrupt players,

so all i have to do, is to write decay in the window I showed you in the screen, then in the first line which is my interrupt (counterspell), put the number of the icon in the castbar (let's say is in the 8 position), and in the 8th position i put the macro:

/stopcasting

(i put in focus the big add as soon as it pops, so it's focused)

thank you very much for your help

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As you described it will most probably work just because the "big add" only cast 1 spell

I suck at explaining.... Just experiment.
    I used the kickbot a lot in frostfire ridge, there are some ogre shamans that cast frostbolt or something. You can experiment there to get the bot working....

PS : don't forget that you need to start either "SendBackKeys.au3" or the exe version of the script
    Last edited by jozsab1; 01-28-2015 at 09:08 AM.