★★★ MANUAL POWERLEVELING ★★★ (90-100 over night) 40€!! Also PvP services! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gourgas's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★★ MANUAL POWERLEVELING ★★★ (90-100 over night) 40€!! Also PvP services!

Me and a friend are starting this service since we are spending all our nights awake with nothing else to do. Since we are new on the scene, even though I've offered Kanrethd kills with 100% successrate before, we are offering a 50% discount to the 3 first customers in good faith!

GourgasWoW

★★★ Level 90 - 100 - Done 100% manually by hand ★★★

US and EU.
    +5000 gold.
    You keep everything we find.
    Will be done 100% by questing, including all Bonus Objectives and many followers.
    Usually takes around 10 hours. Will most often be done during the night (GMT+1).

40 Euro or 45 US Dollars

★★★ Full Honor PvP Gear - Done 100% manually by hand ★★★

US and EU.
    +5000 gold.
    You keep all loot and gold from lockboxes.
    Will be done 100% by farming Battlegrounds and sometimes Skirmish 2v2 with a booster.
    Usually takes around 6 hours. Will most often be done during the night (GMT+1).

23 Euro or 20 US Dollars

GourgasWoW
    Last edited by Gourgas; 01-28-2015 at 08:58 AM.

★★★ MANUAL POWERLEVELING ★★★ (90-100 over night) 40€!! Also PvP services!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Throwing in a free full set of Honor PvP Gear to the first buyer of 90-100 boost if bought within 10 hours!
    Which means, you'll get a character leveled from 90 to 100, plus a complete set of ilvl 675 PvP Gear. For ONLY 22.50 Euro or 25 USD!

skellwow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I give it a try. I have never done this before and I havent played WoW since TBC. Tried to register at the forums and realized I already had an account, hehe..
    Anyways, Im too lazy to start the leveling process again as Ive done that too many times already, even if im sure im missing out on some cool stuff but I can take that later. Now I just want to start doing theese LFRs and what not! Garrisson!!

So, anyways. Are you able to level me from 1 to 100, or do you suggest me taking a legit 90 boost for that? If thats still available ofcourse. And if you can, how much would you want for it?

thanks in advance matie!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey mate!
    I'm sure we could work something out. Add me on skype, GourgasWoW and we can talk further.

Cheers!

skellwow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gourgas View Post
    Hey mate!
    I'm sure we could work something out. Add me on skype, GourgasWoW and we can talk further.

Cheers!
    Dont know how to leave a "Status: trading" and review thingie here, but We decided to take a legit 90 boost since I had to buy WoD anyway. Got it done, then he started leveling right away. He was nice to talk to and gave me some advice what would be cheapest/smartest (the 90 boost) and where to find a cheap battlechest, now Im only waiting to see how the leveling goes. Hopefully Ill be 100 when i get home from work